Day 131 if i can do this ANYONE can

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello out there just thought i would stop by and say hi, I hav'nt been on MYO for a few months but i have been going to AA and have not touched alcohol since 29 July and my life has changed big time, Not a big deal for normal people but i guess most of you know if you have a drink problem its a big deal and just want to say to anyone who feels they cannot stop it can be done, for about 15 years i stopped and started and went to AA, joined web sites, read books tried everything to stop drinking, after a week or a few days sober then i would convince myself i didnt have a problem and my head would tell me it was'nt that bad. Bottom line i am an alcoholic and i needed to accept it and do something about it, I cant tell you what is differant this time except i am going to meeting every day and listening, i have got a sponser and even done my first chair last week, sorry starting to ramble i just wanted to let people who are struggleing and think they will never stop drinking know you can do it, believe me if i can stop anybody can , do give up when its your time it will happen just get other alcoholics into your life and talk to them either on here or aa or any means but just do it, good luck Mo:h

Mo, thanks for coming back and posting. So happy for you!

Comment

Great job on 131 days! That is wonderful! Thanks for sharing and welcome to MWO!
      Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
      :h

Comment

Hey Mo

That is wonderful! It takes some determination doesn't it? I'm only on day 65 but feeling
        wonderful!

Comment

WOW niiiiiiiiice, hitting triple digits is an AWESOME feat, you should be very proud, keep it up and chalking up the days.

Hereeeee's your star

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1725106=6929-attachment.jpg[/img]
          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

CONGRATS! 131 days af is amazing!

Day 201 af for me and life without the alcohol is so much better then with it.
            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Well done Mo!

Congratulation's and keep it going.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
              X