ARMY THREAD 13TH DEC 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenstyle;1225609 wrote: I had a really bad car accident at 27... they had to cut me out of the car. I was really banged up and shit scared of cars after that. Took quite a while for me to drive again, and two years to recover physically. And not a scratch on my face.

I still remember it like it was yesterday. Every.Little.Detail.
    All I really remembered was rushing off for pizza in the fridge. I was pissed off at some jerk in a forum I was involved with at the time and wanted to get back and give him a piece of my mind! LOL A lesson to be learned there methinks.

Oh and when I came out of the shock I was standing in front of the bathroom mirror bandaging myself up!
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Zenstyle;1225618 wrote: 40.... pffftttt..... you are a twinkle! :l

I will say one thing though... now is when you need to start working out. Do it for a month and you will see what I'm talking about. Ask Mario and KTAB... they know.... speshully Mario, he is committed to it.....
      Funny you should mention that but I had planned to in Jan...

I still cannot accept the 40 thing tho, i will prob go missing again and come back in May
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

RingingCedars;1225619 wrote: All I really remembered was rushing off for pizza in the fridge. I was pissed off at some jerk in a forum I was involved with at the time and wanted to get back and give him a piece of my mind! LOL A lesson to be learned there methinks.

Oh and when I came out of the shock I was standing in front of the bathroom mirror bandaging myself up!
        note to self, do not go near the stairs when pissed off at someone on here!

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Zenstyle;1225618 wrote: 40.... pffftttt..... you are a twinkle! :l

I will say one thing though... now is when you need to start working out. Do it for a month and you will see what I'm talking about. Ask Mario and KTAB... they know.... speshully Mario, he is committed to it.....
          Definitely easier to keep muscle tone up sooner than later. I started lifting light weights at 40 but over the last 4 years it dwindled and so did the muscles. It's still not to late to perk them babies up.

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

one2many;1225624 wrote: note to self, do not go near the stairs when pissed off at someone on here!
            yep:H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Nighters Mollers and thanks for saying that.

Zen, you were on a yacht somewhere ?

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

mollyka;1225630 wrote: I'd stick them up his arse at the mo. Zens

Fancy a bungalow Oney:H

oh gawd, I just couldn't be arsed, I know you're both right -- but bloody hell, after a day on me feet I just want to lie down - I know - lazy cow
                Good thing I didn't have beverage in my mouth! LOL

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Zenstyle;1225629 wrote: Wish we lived beside each other... I'd have yous down at the gym. Greg is the feller that owns it and he'd give yous a good deal! Family membership.
                  If that means gratis, we're good. :H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I am afraid of botox to be honest.

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

No botox for me either. Big fucking boats would be grand tho.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

haha maybe I need botox for the boats

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Zenstyle;1225645 wrote: Pretty much so! You'd be howwified to hear what we pay! Its not a fancy gym... doesn't have a pool... but it has all the equipment I want or need and a sauna. Not fancy though. Far from it!
                          I just need a kick up the arse. I have weights, a treadmill and an infrared sauna! Oh and a hot tub if I could afford to fix it.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

mollyka;1225649 wrote: NIGHT ---not even gonna look back:no::wavin:
                            Sweet dreams Mollymoo. xo

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Zenstyle;1225650 wrote: I only know how to run big fuckin boats. If I owned one I would sell that mother fucker so fast and pay off all the debt.... a dream come true that would be...
                              Were ya the Captain???

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Zenstyle;1225652 wrote: Yeah RC! You have a treadmill, sauna and everything.... Hmm! *Squinty eye* I'll be talkin to yer........
                                You do that. Nanner nanner ya can't kick my butt!

Must go and do some work. I've frittered away almost 3 hours now!
                                Nice chatting with you girls.
                                Be well.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X