Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 24th December

Hiya Marioman xx

The elder 2 are on sleepovers and Mia is still asleep. Rob is sleeping it off
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Ah that explains it.
      Maybe its time to play this nice and loud? Brilliant video btw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRdo7WXTVoM&feature=relmfu[/video]]

Having a little jamming session this morning by myself. Must be the chrimbo spirit.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good morning army and happy Christmas Eve!

Not too bad outside, weatherwise.

Having a few quiet moments to myself this morning thinking of my father who died in hospital 8 years ago today of meningitis. It was a tremendous shock at the time, but I got over it a long time ago. I shouldn't really say this, but if the truth be told, he wasn't a very good father and I have very mixed feelings towards him.

Comment

He is up now and looking remorseful, he was in a dreadful state last night after being out with work and Mia saw him, I am pissed off. AGAIN!

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Morning Reccie, I can imagine how torn you must feel. Things happen and words are spoken in our lives that we later regret and feel terrible remorse for, who really knows what goes on inside other people's heads.

Oney I reckon you must be getting really tired of this. It is so hard for some of us to stop repeating the same s**t despite our really wanting it to stop. One day the penny will drop for Rob.

Comment

It's ok to have mixed feelings Reccie, very normal in fact. I think people feel obliged to love their families even if they were not very nice people.

I am fed up with it, Mia kept saying "whats wrong with Daddy", it's unforgivable. He promised me he would only have 4 and come home because today was Christmas Eve x

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Have you told him see has seen him and asked those questions?

I know as a dad that would shake me to my foundations.

Comment

I told him this morning, he was upset, he says he is not drinking for Christmas.

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Its a tricky one knowing how to handle things the best way isnt it. Ok dogs need to go out then I am off out for the day, laters.

Comment

:l and Happy Christmas Eve. I'm getting us all ready to head over to the ex-in-laws for lunch. Going for red jumper, long grey pencil skirt and high heeled black boots. Hopefully I look kinda Christmasy. TIRED already!:H Nana nap maybe this afternoon before I start cooking for us tonight. I'm in a pretty good mood overall. I think. Wrapped a bunch of presents this morning before the kids were awake.
                      I hope everyone has a peaceful happy day whatever way you choose to spend the day. There are no rules (and if there are rules-feck em:H)
                      Back laters xxx

Comment

You sound mega sexy Patty!!! Have a WONDERFUL Christmas with your wonderful children xxx

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Does Rob actually have a drink problem oney?

Comment

@ one2many
                            he has a disease, like diabetes or cancer. Why not get him on Baclofen. Guilt and anger can only go so far. if Baclofen has changed the life of so many alcoholics why should he not try it? Just my 2 cents. I am on day 4 of Baclofen and already my life is shifting into a place of healing. My anxiety levels have dropped considerably and that is the reason I always drank to begin with. Andrea

Comment

I think so Reccie, he would not be an every day drinker but he CANNOT stop once he starts, especially when he goes out. Major binge drinker but his friends would just see that as normal. They are all heavy drinkers.

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

penelope67;1232084 wrote: @ one2many
                                he has a disease, like diabetes or cancer. Why not get him on Baclofen. Guilt and anger can only go so far. if Baclofen has changed the life of so many alcoholics why should he not try it? Just my 2 cents. I am on day 4 of Baclofen and already my life is shifting into a place of healing. My anxiety levels have dropped considerably and that is the reason I always drank to begin with. Andrea
                                He is not an every day drinker Andrea, he could go 2 weeks and not drink and then go out with his mates and get into a dreadful state, he just see's it as part of the culture here and certainly would not take medication. He has however, said he is not drinking for Christmas, we shall see.

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X