• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 25th December 2011

Oh Zens, lovie, it's hard , very hard, but it's his time. :l
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Recluse;1232745 wrote: That is such a shame zenny, but you can at least take some comfort from the fact that you are doing the right thing for Sean by not allowing him to get to the stage where he would be suffering. When I lost Holly earlier on this year, I had her cremated as I couldn't stand the idea of driving home with her body next to me in the car. It did lessen the pain a little, maybe it might help you too? Just an idea.
      :upset: I remember when you lost Holly. Oh Zenners:l When pug dog passes I'll have to have him cremated because we don't have a garden. I don't like to think about the day but he's got asthma and I know a pug is not a breed that lives too long. He'll be 8 on the 30th of this month so hopefully we still have quite a few years left.
      I hope everyone is having a peaceful Christmas. I'm kinda glad it's almost over. I feel worn out and tired but The kids have told me it was the best Christmas ever. So I'm happy.

Comment

Change of subject you want a change of subject, I'll give you a change of subject.

The son and heir absolutely adores his tiger onesie it goes very well with the cow onesie I got.

Photographs will be available of me and my son looking like right tools coming soon.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

xposting! I'm reading back to catch up.:l

Comment

JackieClaire;1232757 wrote: Change of subject you want a change of subject, I'll give you a change of subject.

The son and heir absolutely adores his tiger onesie it goes very well with the cow onesie I got.

Photographs will be available of me and my son looking like right tools coming soon.
            :HWe are waiting!

Comment

Oh we're both in them. In fact we answered the door in them.

And I saw the new Grandbaby next door for her first Christmas. Two months old and a heart breaker already.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

They had a ball Zenny

PMSL Jackie, I want pics,

Yp Mollerooneys xx
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Kids are grand, Mia in bed, fagged out, still not 100% but getting there, the other 2 are playing Top Trumps.

I have to say I missed having a drink this Christmas, have no clue why?? Last year didn't bother me but I kinda felt a bit hard done by this year a little bit..??Go figure..

Still wouldn't have one if me life depended on it but it just shows you how ingrained having a Christmas drink is in my mind, everyone talking about it on FB and putting their feet up with a glass of wine and us talking about NOT having it here....lol.

After today , I won't think about it till next year lol...weird or what?

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Oh Zenny so sorry :l

Mr A still not well but dragged him out for Christmas lunch which was gorgeous
                    On arrival a glass of complementary champers which he managed his and mine very quickly.
                    I had non al Mojitos FAB
                    No presents for me yet as this place still like a field hospital in the Crimea.
                    Mrs A. still being Florence Nightingale.
                    Off to bed soon knackered

Comment

Sorry meant to say Hello Army

Comment

Awwhh Anon, you must be feckin knackered, you are such a good nurse looking after everyone xx

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Awwhhh, I cannot imagine sitting here with 3 adult children, just cannot imagine it!

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hiya Army.

Hope you all had a smashing Christmas. We had a wonderful time with our sons and their girlfriends - first time we'd all spent Christmas together - and it was so much fun. Both girls are absolute sweethearts and they are best friends, so everyone gets along so well together and there is always lots of laughter and joking and teasing going on. Everyone loved the presents I picked out for them and that made me especially happy. We stuffed ourselves of course, little piggies we were, and I'm sure it will take a few days to get back to normal. Unfortunately we didn't get snow for Christmas, but at least it didn't rain. All in all, it was one of the bestest Christmases ever in Stirly-world. And I am very, very thankful to have had such a lovely Christmas.

P.S. Am dying to see those pics, Jackie.

Mrs. A - get yourself to bed and hope you have a decent night's sleep.:l

Oney - glad to hear Mia is much better. She'll be back to herself in no time. As for you missing AL this year - you've had a very stressful couple of weeks getting all the things ready for Christmas and especially with Mia being so sick. We always associate AL with helping us to relax and my bet is that is what was in the back of your mind. :goodjob: for just riding it through.

Mollers, I expect it's because everybody associates the holidays with drinking, treating themselves to their favourite drink, an excuse to a have an extra drink, etc., etc. But most of them can stop at that extra one and we can't so :goodjob:to you too, for not caving in.

It's getting late and I have to walk my dogger but I wanted to post since I've not been around much the last few days during to Christmas preparations, shopping, cooking, cleaning, etc., etc. Hoping to get some more time on the boards over the next few days.

Wishing you all sweet, Christmasey dreams...

Tomorrowz.....
                            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

mollyka;1232786 wrote: :H I know what you mean, but, inside I can see the little Si. hugging me to death cos he got a nice pressie, little Ad. barring the front door not to let us out when grannie was babysitting 'I DON'T WANT YOU TO GOOOOOO' , little girlie bawling crying cos she was being bullied at 10 yrs old ---( by the sister of her partner --- dont' mention the war) or little Joey burrowing in in the bed to watch Dallas at 7am during his summer hols (would NEVER admit to that!) -- oh shit - I is boring myself at this stage:H:H
                              Oh I so relate to all that:h

Comment

Stirly, you look radiant and beautiful!! So glad yoy had a lovely day xxx

Awwhhh lovely memoried Mollers.

How is the little man Anon??

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X