Underoos and Mates 2012 January....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

byebyebridgetjones;1236004 wrote: Oney arse and Cindi :welcome: and Happy Newby.
    Just giving you a heads up because we're ahead of you.....there is one cracking good year on it's way to you.

Alright I'm even starting to give myself the shits now.
    It's just SO good to wake up New Years day and not wish I was dead.

It's time to fire up the Victa of doom.
    Feckin DEADLY!!!!
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

:disco::dancin: Happy new year undies

Comment

one2many;1236006 wrote: Feckin DEADLY!!!!
        Deadly indeed.

Back at you Firefox :welcome:
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UloQXQ5ZhzQ&feature=related[/video]]Baz & Daz - YouTube

Comment

Happy New Year to all the Undies, still a few hours to go in Scotland but I'm off to bed soon so just wanted to wish you all a very fruitful and positive 2012 :l

Dewdrop :h
            Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

Happy New Year Undies
              “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Thank you for the link Tawny, it makes it all sooo much clearer.

Happy New Year Undies

Hope 2012 is your best evah
                Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
                If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
                November 2, 2012

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1236004 wrote:

It's time to fire up the Victa of doom.
                  You are a hard woman.

Goo morning good morning and Happy new year everyone!

Thanks for your well wishes Innashnal guests. :h

Well, what a corker of a morning 'tis here. Blue sky's and a warm one on the way.
                  My 4th. consecutive sober new years eve too. Yeeah! That gives ourselves a very positive, strong message i reckon.

I'm a hip inner city dude, so i live in a built up area close to town and geez i tell's ya, there was fireworks and explosions everywhere. Even a few blocks from me in a couple of different directions. The city fireworks were huge. Though i only caught a glimpse, the sound would have to be similar to a city being bombed i reckon, on a smaller scale probably, but crikey, that's what went through me mind. More fireworks this NYE generally, around town than before it feels.

Anyway, it must just about be new years eve in W.A. by now. Beagle? Ella? Mish? Ronnie?

Wishing you all a happy and healthy year.

G-bloke xx :welcome:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Happy New Year to All

Ours went off on a cracker of a note........the finger that had been reattached to my youngest fell off. The stump looks OK but the one local doctor on duty wouldn't even unwrap it to check it out so off to the kids hospital for us where the one surgeon was in theatre. Can't believe how resilient children are.

Today I start the deadly task of trying to lose my christmas weight gain while cooking the kids all sort of beautiful things to eat.

G - wa doesn't really bother much with NYE........no fireworks. Their excuse is that they are saving everything for Australia day. I did see lots of young drunks in the city and more police than I have every seen.

Comment

Elevenses.
                      Yum
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning all. I had my third sober New Years in a Row. I have not been sober for 3 years in a row, but I am proud of myself none the less. Anyways, Happy new year all of you lovelies and beautiful internationalists. I hope you all are enjoying the day and spreading the love. I don't really have any New Years resolutions but I like the one about not being a procrastinator. We'll see.
                        Reg, hope you made it safely home.
                        MB, hope your mom is doing better.
                        Frog, :h
                        And everyone else :l

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Quite high on my list of NY resolutions was learning how to cook poached eggs to perfection. Tried at lunchtime today, but while the yolks were perfect, they somehow became detached from the whites. :H:H

364 days left to practice
                          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Beloved Underoonies - wishing you all the best for the New Year - health, happiness and sobriety...

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Happy New Year to all you Undies, and to all our visitors.

Had a lovely night last night. Always wanted to see the fireworks live. After the 9pm ones where we didin't have such a great view, MrRags and I hopped on the light rail and went to Darling Harbourand were lucky enough to get a spot at the end of Darling Island wharf... with a splendid view of the back of thebridge. Itwas wonderful! And only one drunk making a nuisance of himself. Mr Rags went to get the police bt he'd left by the time they came back. Evryone else (and there were thousands) were just having a good time, very quiet actually. Probablya bit rowdier round at the Quay.
                              We came home, watched an episode of BBT, then off to beddy bye.
                              Just leaving now for a bit of a walk round Glebe
                              MrG. I used to live in a flat almost opposite the Abbey on Pyrmont Bridge Rd. We were practically neighbours!!
                              Glad I don't live near Ms Bridget and her Victa.
                              Oh, and the batteries (new) went flat in my camera last night!

Will put up a piccy or two later.
                              What a ripper of a day it is to-day.

Reggie, next y ear were going to launch our TS and anchor in Farm Cove right next to the Opera House. May have to get some additional rode. Saw a pic in the morning paper and it looks like one of the spots you can park yer boat to watch.
                              It would be bloody spectacular!!

Comment

Miss Behaving;1236139 wrote: Quite high on my list of NY resolutions was learning how to cook poached eggs to perfection. Tried at lunchtime today, but while the yolks were perfect, they somehow became detached from the whites. :H:H

364 days left to practice
                                Missy, when Mr Rags and I were in Capetown, the chef cooked brekkie in the dining room, and what he did was had the water at simmer, not a rolling boil. That way the white didn't get broken up. We do it that way now, and it works.

Boiled egg....last Thursday Nigella did boiled eggs by boiling for 1 minute then turn off heat and let eggs sit for 10 mins. Then under the cold water and peel (this was for a salad). We tried it next day and it worked a dream. The yolks were so smooth and velvety. So give that a try and see how it works.
                                When Mr Rags and I were firstmarried and stayed at his parents, his mother made poached eggs that tasted terrible. She used to put gallons (probably a couple of tablespoons) of vinegar in the water so the white wouldn't separate. I do NOT recommend doing this!!

Comment

Working...
                                X