• Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for JANUARY 2012

Hi Coco!!!!!
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hey there, Coco! Here's a nice, fresh bass shake...with eyeball garnish, just the way you like!

Comment

gag....
        I was out putting an eviction notice on your door....
        some one has to work around here
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

mama bear;1253973 wrote: gag....
          I was out putting an eviction notice on your door....
          some one has to work around here
          Oh, sure...wait 'til I'm out by the pool to sneak by with your eviction notice. I know my rights, mama...this "eviction" could drag on for months! My check arrives tomorrow...I told you I'd pay. Tell me the truth...this is all because I'm a skwerl, isn't it? Just another chittering tree rat, right?

Comment

Hi

In my cocoon hopefully becoming a beautiful butterfly

Comment

Georgie - I am worried about you
              Fen - it is absolutely cause you are a skwerl...I am partial to bears as you know
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Georgie;1253993 wrote: Hi

In my cocoon hopefully becoming a beautiful butterfly
                What's going on, Gina? :h

Comment

First time to puter in weeks. Deathly sick, but home. Will check back later all.
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

hey there folks .. well its time for the next month .. firsti would like to say sorry that i havent been around .. and well i havent been much of a hostest... but just know that i do try and read back and see whats everyone been up too .. just hang ib there one and all .. things have slow down at the shop and well its time for me to look for work else where ... i cant just sit around and wait till the phone ring .. but get on the phone and push push ...so just sending love and big big hugs to one and all hope to see everyone on the next thead
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                    X