Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD Wednesday 4th January

tiptronic_ct;1238449 wrote: LMAO Stirly :H:H

That is soooooooooooooooo funny.Yeah, looking back it is. But I was mortified. Geesh.
    Firefox;1238446 wrote: :H Ahhh poor Stirls don't worry i'm sure you will see the funny side of it soon and the customer will too. Something you laugh back at later. It's not the first time I've said something like that. Crikey, you'd think after all these years my brain would get the words right...
    JackieClaire;1238450 wrote:
    Rightio I'm orff to work.

This is going to be a difficult one to explain to the men in white coats when they come to take me away for laughing like a drain on the bus.

Stick the kettle on about 5ish will yas.
    See ya JackieClaire. Have a grand day...
    tiptronic_ct;1238451 wrote:
    Lunchtime check-in from me. So far so good. Had an absolutely riveting discussion about the roles and responsibilities of project managers in professional environments. NOT :upset:
    Another coffee is your answer. Accompanied by a large muffin. That'll cheer you up.
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Stirls, thats deadly!

When i was a kid, some of the older children sent me into the shop for a bag of Clitoris Alsorts (Liquorice Alsorts), I could not understand why the girl behind the counter kept making me say it then colapsing in laughter...I do now
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1238458 wrote: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Stirls, thats deadly!

When i was a kid, some of the older children sent me into the shop for a bag of Clitoris Alsorts (Liquorice Alsorts), I could not understand why the girl behind the counter kept making me say it then colapsing in laughter...I do now
        :H:H Oh that made me feel much better. That was much worse than what I said.

When I was first in Greece and had met the then future Mr. Stirly, we mostly spoke very broken English but he did try (not) to teach me some Greek. Actually he thought it quite amusing to tell me how to say a loaf of willy instead of a loaf of bread or tell me that toilet paper was called "ass-wipe". So I would run off the the bakery or the grocery store to buy what I needed and people got a good laugh out of it. I soon caught on to him tho' and stopped asking for what I wanted, just looked around til I found it.

There was a very memorable incident that involves me using the word for pipe (smoking kind) that is also the slang for blow-job when asking for some pipe tobacco. He still loves to tell our friends about it even after all these years.

Comment

Bah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Mr Stilry is my kind of bloke!!! ha ha ha!

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Mid-afternoon check-in. Whoever is doing today's synopsis is a lucky fellow...

Where are all the AWOL folks, by the way? Jan? Recluse? I hope Mollers is lurking at least? Who else?
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

one2many;1238458 wrote: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Stirls, thats deadly!
              Almost as deadly as when you send a PM to the wrong MWO member by mistake
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Ha ha ha Poxfecker!

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1238462 wrote: Bah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Mr Stilry is my kind of bloke!!! ha ha ha!:H:H
                  tiptronic_ct;1238494 wrote: Mid-afternoon check-in. Whoever is doing today's synopsis is a lucky fellow...

Where are all the AWOL folks, by the way? Jan? Recluse? I hope Mollers is lurking at least? Who else?
                  Yep, they're gonna have a good time with the above posts.

Reccie was going to look for a new laptop, I think. Jan is probably tied up with her work and I expect Jamie is still visiting. Hope Molly is okay and that she'll be back soon.
                  tiptronic_ct;1238497 wrote:
                  Almost as deadly as when you send a PM to the wrong MWO member by mistake
                  :H:H Wasn't that hilarious?

Comment

:hallo: Onerooney & Dark Orchid One
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I will NEVER fotget the sense of panic and Robs face with me screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

You have given me a craving for curry Tippers!

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Afternoon Mr T, Stirly and Oney

Stirly & Oney work think I have gone mad, I have just howled laughing :H:H:H so sorry :l
                          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

one2many;1238509 wrote: You have given me a craving for curry Tippers!
                            Well, at least it's a craving you can safely give in to
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

:hallo: Hiya PannoPants
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Are you going to post the recipe on here too !!
                                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Working...
                                X