Army Thread 5th January 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Molly. Sending warm thoughts. I really do respect your decision.

Comment

Sorry general wavings and yoooooooooo hoooooooooooos and good evenings to all.

Gawd no running yet. I'm afraid to say I actually haven't got the other shoes out of the box. I went upstairs to start sorting me wardrobe out, found a library book I haven't started reading and *poof* the arfternoon was gone.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I did tidy some of the shit pit but not enough
        do some more tomorrow
        when I have my shiny!!!!
        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Evening. Molly the best wishes with your decision for rehab i'm sure it will go well. :l 've had so many slips last year i need to do something too but daytime rather than residential will suit me better. Hi Zennie do you work mostly from home? Do you mind me asking what you do?

Comment

Wots a shiny Pingu?

Comment

Firefox;1239357 wrote: Wots a shiny Pingu?
              I was afraid to ask??:H

Comment

Brr its very cold here this evening.

Comment

Zenstyle;1239354 wrote: Where's the new one going Pingu?
                  I put a pic on farcebook, it's basically a 4th lobe with a ring joining the 3rd and 4th hole horixontally. If she'll do it... LOL
                  I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Evening

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

mollyka;1239334 wrote: Evening Army. Had a quick read back and Mario - sorry bout the gout, My BIL used to get that a lot, but his was drink related -- maybe the sugar alright? Oney - sorry about your mate --- sad sad sad.

Ok folks, I'm going to keep this as brief as possible. I have come to the realisation that despite 2 years of battling this fucking disease, and albeit a lot of the time I was sober -- I wasn't 'really' sober -- I was obsessing about it. Anyway in the heal of the hunt, my family have been hurt enough and I'VE been hurt enough --- yes I count, so I'm checking into rehab tomorrow. I have never ever been so scared in my whole life, but I'm not like you folks here, getting on with your lives - moving along, I'm just stuck - either 'drinking' or 'not drinking'. Nothing else defines me anymore. So I will hopefully be back in a month with positive things to say. I can only say thank you all for your help, and I do think you're amazing clever funny successful people, and I hope in time I can be like that - I really do.:bye::h
                      Good luck molly :l:l If there is anything I can ever do to help or maybe need ,ring me I am not a millon miles away from you

Comment

Evening mario,

You'll have to get rid of yer Santa hat. It's 12th night tonight today.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1239380 wrote: Evening mario,

gawd me too, but all the pics have been taken off my lappie......

Comment

Jackie Claire;1239380 wrote: Evening mario,

I thought you had to wait till the 6th jan, little christmas

Comment

:hallo: Army

Two piccies from tonight's braai:

I prefer to use a type of wood called Kameeldoring (camel thorn). They produce hot, long-lasting coals:

Once the wood had turned into coals, it was time to for the steaks to go on:

I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Zen Style;1239391 wrote: I have no clue when the tree and dec's are supposed to come down. Glad I didn't need to deal with it this year though!!! )

You're feeling better then Mario? You think you'll be up and about tomorrow?
                                No zens not tomorrow, gout still in me can barely walk.

Comment

Working...
                                X