Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th January

Morning. Orf to work today. On a Monday. Insane
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Morning folks, still dark here. Zen I could never understand people saying they weren't morning people and cant get up, does it not depend on what time we fall asleep, fast forward 7-8 hours and wake up? Mind you I am lucky in that I very seldom have problems with sleep except the odd time if I wake after a couple of hours with my brain on the fast spin cycle, not nice. Hope you are snoring and unable to read this.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Next years pox ridden dog kept me awake AGAIN, NOT happy!

Off to read back.
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

28 ha ha come on its not that bad. Personally I love the peace and quiet of an early morning, not to mention sunrise over the sea. Now if I could get myself to bed before midnight it would be a lot easier.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

one2many;1241333 wrote: Next years pox ridden dog kept me awake AGAIN, NOT happy!

Off to read back.
            Ah that's rooof, rooof get it eh eh?

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

See?? I am feckin wrecked lol......

It's not the poor dogs fault, it is a house dog(like all dogs should be) and they have just turfed it out at night now.

I cannot understandd people who get up early just because they can, i don't get up unless I have to .....I LOVE sleep, altho part of my new year promises was to greet the day at 6.30 every morning to get my head together and enjoy some me time.
              Well I suppose I did that cept I lay there, gritting my teef listening to that mutt do 236 different barks.

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Zenstyle;1241336 wrote: Not "next years" Oney Bint... next feckin doors no doubt. Inconsiderate b*stards!!! ) Oh and good morning... xxx

I hate being up on my own Tabbers... puts the shits up me and this song always plays in my head... don't ask me! I'm a psychiatrist's dream!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RLiuPRMJy8[/video]]Johhny Cash and Kris Kristofferson - YouTube
                Really? Hmm I am quite the opposite, I like my solitary time. Maybe because I never ever been a good mixer.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

It's not that I am antisocial, I do like being in company it's just that I feel I have always lacked the necessary social skills and just can't do small talk, except after a few drinks of course when they can't shut me up. So being alone is fine, but does mean I am quite happy to sit and drink alone. That should have read 'was' quite happy.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

I am a bit of a loner too, I love alone time and sometimes (most of the time) am happiest on my own.

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

I feckin HATE visitors too and I guess i don't much like socializing, I did in my 20's but not now.

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

I never used to be a morning person but now i don't mind if i wake up early as its quiet round here and i enjoy my first cup if coffee and listening to the news or breakfast tv. I'll only fall back asleep if i had a bad night tossing and turning or if i'm tired or feeling ill. I liker people but i like my own space too.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Oney dats awfull bein kept awake by the barking dog i had here a few yrs ago bloody ting barked day an nite. Theycshudn't put the poor ting out at nite bein a housedog it prabley can't adjust to the cold and bein outside. My cats are better looked after tha me :H

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Well I suppose if there is an unexpected outcome from my time in being here it is the fact that I speak openly about my feelings, which is unthinkable a few years back, all be it to a forum, but I have met some of you on more than one occasion so it's hardly anonomous.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Well folks off to get ready to head out. Catch yis later some time.:byebye:

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Good morning Troopers!!

Just dropping by to wish you all a

And on another positive note -

Zennie - go to bed. NOW!!!:H:H
                                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X