Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th January

JackieClaire;1241551 wrote: Yooooooooooo hooooooooooooo Stirls,

I would pay good money to see Mr JC and Oney take on that attendant.
    He'd wish the death penalty hadn't been abolished.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

JackieClaire;1241551 wrote: Yooooooooooo hooooooooooooo Stirls,

I would pay good money to see Mr JC and Oney take on that attendant.:hello:
      tiptronic_ct;1241552 wrote: Hiya Stirls :l:l:l
      :hallo:
      Zenstyle;1241558 wrote:
      LMAO!!!! They'd make a formidable pair... a tall irate lawyer and a fiery tempered leprechaun!!! I wouldn't mess with them! )
      Yep - I agree. As long as they didn't go there at the same time. You may have seen a certain piccie from one of the Dubin meetups. They looked um, er, kinda comical together. Just saying....
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

tiptronic_ct;1241550 wrote: This past weekend has been the hottest so far. So yes, it's been fairly mild. The hottest time of summer still lies ahead, though - February. Then we see temps in the early 40Cs regularly.
        Only done those temps for a couple of weeks in Spain and it was absolute howwible. Nowhere should be over 30C at midnight.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

eeky:

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

I can see yoooooooooooooooooo Reccybear.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Evening. Whizzy dats awfull the spiteful w****r. I hope you report the incident you could have got a bad dose left like that in this weather. I've never had hamsters only cats since i moved in here and thats only recently. I still miss my white cat Snoopy that got knocked down at only a year and a half but having the other two helps. Wot r u all up to dis monday evening? Just the tv and reading for me.:television::blob:

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Zenstyle;1241571 wrote: Who let the panda in? :l
                Twas me, Couldn't stand the scratching and banging of bamboo sticks on the doors any more.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

R ye lurking there Reccie:H

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

:hallo:Reccy! I see you too! How's everyone tonight?
                    Grrr...Mrs.A!!!! That was just wrong!! Send the WHOLE Army at him.
                    Pingu-hope the kids aren't too upset about your hamster. Had he been ill?
                    I'm still trying to read back-the little one is looking over my shoulder and demanding attention-but I need FIVE minutes! For moi.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Recluse;1241566 wrote: eeky:
                      Hiya Reccie-bear.

And Hiya to Foxy, too.
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Hello army :hallo:

thought it was time to show my face again! I have been trying to keep up with the goings on in the barracks, even if I've not been posting much for one reason or another. Yesterday morning I tried a new anti-psychotic drug plus sleeping tablets plus my usual ADs and I've been sleeping pretty much ever since. Anyway, I'm back online and in the land of the living again.

Whizzy, that's awful the way you were locked in like that. It sounds rather like false imprisonment to me. Jackie, does Mr JC have to say anything on the matter?

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

JackieClaire;1241573 wrote: Twas me, Couldn't stand the scratching and banging of bamboo sticks on the doors any more.
                          :H Hello Ladies!! Firefox, Zenners, Stirly, JC....
                          Where's Tips? In the pool again?
                          Mario-sorry you're feeling poorly again. x

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Yes ,it would be classed as false imprisonment according to my very own legal eagle.

Had a quick flick through the paper, Firey. There's bog all on the TV.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Zenstyle;1241558 wrote: LMAO!!!! They'd make a formidable pair... a tall irate lawyer and a fiery tempered leprechaun!!! I wouldn't mess with them! )
                              I know who I would rather take my chances with, with all due respect to Mr JC who towers over me too.

Anon, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest that attendant's armpits and underpants.

Hi everyone, Reccie nice to see you & Jan posting again. I wont be here for long as my grubs nearly ready.
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

:H:H:H

Poor beggar's on the settee and his ear's are burning.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X