Army thread tuesday 10th Jan 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm about to hop in the bath, then go for my usual walk, answer a few e-mails, etc, etc. Night all!

Comment

Nite folks i'm off to bed when wife swap is over. Catchg you all 2morrow some time. Hope ur evening goes ok Zen.

Comment

Hi Zenstyle, im doing a psychology degree, keeps me out of trouble, and i would have also fallen for the reese weatherspoon joke, lol
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Firefox;1242430 wrote: Nite folks i'm off to bed when wife swap is over. Catchg you all 2morrow some time. Hope ur evening goes ok Zen.
          :new: Can you give me advise on how to get started. Scared even to go one day :upset:
          Will I sleep / be bored /
          My MO is : I get home from work -= open the wine - concoct a lovely meal and then telly & bed. Up next day to do the same but the amount of wine is increasing and I'm scared and fat !

Comment

Hi Satz and welcome , the Army thread starts new each day , here is todays https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...ary-54611.html you will get more replies there.
            Will I sleep / be bored
            after a while you will be sleeping like a baby and as for been bored no , you will find out that you dont need drink to live . When you stop drinking you will loose weight , very simple diet to follow .
            AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Working...
            X