Army Thread 11th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 11th January

dunno about white fly. Wouldn't know if it was in the garden LOL. Last summer we had an infestation of wasps, and later in the year ladybirds.

She was in trouble for flying off the handle at her brother for something utterly trivial. She's in bed now and me and Morgan are watching the match.

Ordered some new shiny things. I have cheered up a bit now!
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 11th January

ok a sparkly thing, y'know to go in the holes......
      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Army Thread 11th January

Hiya stirly, J.C and Stirly, was off eating dinner and watching Billy Elliot, I must say the avatar is well cool and funny, i literally laughed for about 5 minutes when i saw it
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 11th January

Zen, it seems like u have been eating a lot of turkey recently, lol, im suprised u haven't grown feathers
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 11th January

Zen: cheers the avatar was an idea from tippers, it is well funny,lol. Hows ur evening going?
            You miss England/Scotland at times?
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 11th January

Zenstyle;1242940 wrote: Gawd... who knew dying cats was so popular?!!

yuk that's gross.....

yeah, shiny is a hole
              sparklie is the thing to go in it
              got my names mixed up tonight

Comment

Army Thread 11th January

Zen: that pink cat is soo funny, i bet they can hear me laughing in scotland, yeah im from britian, but often go to scotland for the T in the park festival, i know who would be dying there cat pink, lol.
                I'm going to use ur pic as one of my avatars, lol
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 11th January

Just a quick zooooooooooom Hi byeee....

maybe pop in later, but had too many pills to knock me out..
                  it's ok only OTC sleep things and doc's AD's which I had two instead of one..so no danger, just want the desired effect.....
                  to knock me out to sleep..

no doubt speak later huney pies..xxx

Comment

Working...
                  X