Clear All

TRIPLE DIGITS MY FRIENDS!

:wd::yay: CONGRATS ON 100 AF DAYS ANN
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

You are doing awesome Ann! You are such an encouragement to everyone here. Thank you for sharing your journey.
      AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Ann 221;1242985 wrote: It's been a wonderful day. Also realized something---
        Everything in my mind for a long time has been associated with drinking. This occurred to me when I walked by my ping pong table. Everything (activities) has been linked to drinking.
        Playing ping pong, shooting pool, hanging out at the pool, hanging out at the lake, boating, skiing, going out to dinner,parties,birthdays,anniversaries,playing music, just EVERYTHING.

This is going to be an interesting road-finding out how to simply live sober, day to day.
        It's kind of like this-some stuff wasn't that much fun for me necessarily, except for the drinking part.
        Another honest self reflection from Ann.:goodjob: You are finding the real you and how could you not love her dearly as so many here do. Congratulations!!
        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Congrats Ann! Wonderful news! And it will continue to get easier the stronger and stronger you grow. You are a real inspiration! :goodjob:
          "When you know better, you do better"

AF- February 16, 2012
          Goal 1- 3 days al free
          Goal 2- 7 days al free
          Goal 3- 1 month al free
          Goal 4- 3 months al free

Comment

Well done Ann, great work & keep up the greatw ork you are doing on yourself.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
            X