Army Thread 12th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 12th January

Ok Army have hundred of things and chores to catch up on,including going to the bank, very busy day ahead, catch you all laters and have a great thursday :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 12th January

Morning Army

Stirly thinking of you and hope all goes well with Mr Stirly, your positive thinking will help tremendously :l:l

Reccie its great to hear you sounding so positive

KTAB I'm joining you we can kick this

Ladyjan well done on day 5

Mrs A I'm truly not envious :H enjoy as its been said you deserve this break
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 12th January

Morning Army, hope everyone is well, KTAB: my brain is also saying have a drink and I am not having any of that, I will put it in line.
        Congrats on day 5 ladyjan, ur doing great
        MrsA : any room in ur suitcase for a little pink cat, I wouldn't take up much room
        Mario: glad u r feeling better
        I'm off to uni soon, for a very boring lecture, probs catch some sleep in it, only joking, i must take notes as its important for a report i'm writing in the near future, then off to work and to visit my sister, she lives very close to a friend i used to drink AL with, so may be hard not to go round, but as i said earlier,im nothvaing any of that i'm gonna drive home a different way, the scenic route, lol. Take in some views do some reading for uni, pop on here and have an early night

Have a great day Army
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 12th January

Good morning Tippers, Expatty, Reccybear, HP Saucy Gal, Starters, Pingu, KTabbers, Marioooo, Janners, Pannooo, LPC and all those yet to drop by.

Errrrrm the trainers, Reccybear. I've actually got them both out of the box and worn them round the house, but actually haven't done a lot else. I can assure you though they are very comfortable.

As for counting days I loved the Sunday Shout Out thread when I first started out. Watching them days rack up seemed to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Oh BTW KT, LPC I'll meet you here about 6ish and sit on yer hands so you can't get them round a glass.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th January

Mornin J.C : hope u have a good day and manage to get them trainers to do some exercise, it will keep them trainers healthy, lol........I'm a right one to talk..........All my trainers do is run for a bus .......and i drive most of the time so they rarely do that, lol.
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 12th January

Morning.

Ktab, you are doing great!

Jan, I could not have done it without counting days when I first started.

Reccy, I am dead proud of you xxx

Orf to clean my house, tis like a pigsty!
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 12th January

They're all shiny and new, I don't want to get them dirty.......well that's my excuse for this week.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th January

Gawd, Oney.
                  Will ya not leap in like that. I got the shock of me life there. Can't wait to see the piccies of Ava in her specs. My niece (11 years old) wears them and she looks the bees knees.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th January

J.C: u could clean ur trainers after ur exercise...........lol
                    What's my excuse for not exercising: cause i find it boring, but i am going to start soon hopefully
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 12th January

I'll wear them while I do a bit of energetic hoovering.

Rightio orff to chain meself to the stove.

Bacinabit.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th January

JackieClaire;1243149 wrote: Gawd, Oney.
                        Will ya not leap in like that. I got the shock of me life there. Can't wait to see the piccies of Ava in her specs. My niece (11 years old) wears them and she looks the bees knees.
                        :H:H:H Sorry JC!

I will post a pic this evening, I am picking them up about 5 (after she brings two friends home to bake from school...pox!

Welcome to the army Pinky!
                        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 12th January

Hello again, just back from my swim and feeling good. Managed a leisurely 30 lengths which I am happy with seeing as I haven't been since my membership ran out.
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 12th January

Loving the avatar, Pinkie

:hallo: Army

Just a quick bounce into the barracks. I'm not even taking a lunchbreak today. It is CHAOS at work. See you tonight, hopefully.
                            I'll do whatever it takes
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th January

Quiet here today. Mind you I been at work. Teaching kids to rap...... Lmao. Twas fun...
                              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 12th January

:sofa:
                                I'll do whatever it takes
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X