X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things you are grateful for.......

I am grateful that my family don`t have to worry that they
    may lose me through my bad alcohol abuse and when I go its
    because its my time, cheerful aren`t I lol.

Luv Flossie xx
    Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.

Comment

I am so grateful for God and everyone here. Thanks to God and you all I will be celebrating week 39 af tomorrow and there is no way in heck that I could and would have done it on my own.
      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I am grateful for my sobriety which has opened the door to a whole new life for me.
        I am grateful for my job that keeps me busy occupied and challenged and is helping me to grow in more ways than I could have imagined.
        I am grateful for this forum which has played a significant role in my recovery and is a constant comfort knowing that many friends are here and doing well.
        I am grateful to the people in my life who believe in me and help me believe in myself.
        I am grateful for so much more, I am a lucky lucky squirrel
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

After a bit of consideration, I would say I am thankful for God, synchronicity and serendipity. Without appreciation for those, I don't think I could have genuine gratitude for anything. Further to that I am grateful that I am a seeker.
          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Working...
          X