Furious Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Furious Friday

Okay I am venting on the fly , lol......... I am sick of people who r in a badmood and pretend theres nothing wrong, but they create an atmosphere for everyone else and bite ur head off if u ask if they r ok
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Furious Friday

I wish I had seen this thread on Friday - Friday 13th!!! What I hate about last Friday was getting my partner from the airport after his wonderful Christmas break, going way out to look nice, getting the apartment looking fab for his return, stocking the fridge with goodies he loves and then being told his NY resolutions. Lose weight and get rid of me!!!!

NOW, I'm sooooooooooo pissed!!! Soberly pissed like suni - but pissed all the same!!!!

Interestingly, these were his resolutions last year and the year before..... What was I thinking!!!!??????

Here's to knowing that this Friday WILL be MUCH better. And, I'll be MUCH better OFF!

Gotta laugh huh?

MWAH friends.
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

Furious Friday

Sounds like ur a lovely lady and can do much better than someone who treats u like that, heres hoping next Friday is a belter for u
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
        X