Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Byrdlady has ONE YEAR today!!!!!!

Dear Byrdie...

You have been a beacon to so many of us here. You wrote so eloquently in the Newbie's Nest about listening to the right voices.... well...

I am living BLISSFULLY AF today because I listened to you....

I am deeply grateful you take the time to share and to encourage and to care. You are an amazing soul, dear Byrdie!
    Sober for the Revolution!
    AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

:goodjob: Well done on your success :yougo:urgirl:

Comment

Congratulations Byrdie

Once again this week I must come out of lurkland to add my congratulations to you for getting to this place in your life. I really enjoy reading your posts so down to earth and honest. You have a different way of looking at things and express that really well. Often have a laugh as well at your descriptions. Thank you

All the best for the coming year - I'm sure you will enjoy it even more than last year, prob a lot more than last year!!!
        Developing an Attitude of Gratitude

Comment

I'm so glad I logged on tonight and saw this as I didn't want to miss congratulating you on your year Byrd! You have been such a kind and wonderful inspiration to all of us here. Congratulations. You deserve it! :goodjob::l:wave:

Comment

Ditto MyLife - I signed on just to be able to say congrats to a wonderful person!!
            “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

This has just been the most amazing experience. Lolab and I were talking it's just like the movie, It's a wonderful Life!!!!!! Wow. I am so thankful for this place and all of us who are fighting this daily battle with me. I sure could not have done it without this place...and I gain strength from it every day. Thank you all so much!!! Byrdie
              All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
              Tool Box
              Newbie's Nest

Comment

Well done byrdie, A year is a great achivement and shows that this battle can be done. well done again.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                X