Army Thread 21st January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 21st January

the choccy thing sounds good, i'm playing along live to the million pound drop, its a great gameshow
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 21st January

Owww remember your new best-est army buddy when ya win wont you. Trying to take it very easy on the sugar so I am. Ok off now, just drop me a PM later to let us know how much we won ok.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 21st January

Evening army not much on tv. I have some dvds i can watch if there are no decent films on. I'm thinking of having some mint choc chip ice cream.:television::choc:

Comment

Army Thread 21st January

Ktab: we have just lost 75 grand, bummer, we have 150 grand left
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 21st January

Hi gang hope you're all well not read back too much, but noticed Mario peeped in..

gonna meet him ma?ana, the weather wasn't too warm today as we've just finished with the calima..off the Sahara
            always a bit cooler once it's past, but it's not cold, only at night for us that live here..jumpers & jackets when taking my pooches out...but even right now it's a low of 17?..

it's still blue skys tho....and average of 24/27 during the day..so can't be bad..

gonna take loads of pics of our Mario with Ollie & me..

Comment

Army Thread 21st January

Chillgirl;1248741 wrote: Hi Mario - you should have gone to Portugal, its sun sun sun and 20c there this week....
              Say :hiya: to Jan

I wanted to drop by to give my best wishes to Stirly and to say how fantastic her attitude is and it will be such an asset to Mr S and his recovery having her around :l
              Hiya chili dunno where you got that info from, the whole iberian penisular is cold,wet and more cold, coming from the west so portugal gets hit first..!
              and it for sure has NOT been 20? all week...

hope you are fine and wrapped up well in scotland, my son is freezing his bits off up there..it's soo cold..

Comment

Army Thread 21st January

oooooop's seems I've killed the thread, :H
                or everybodies gone to bed...

nevermind..fill you all in tomorrow how our day went..
                :l:l:l

Comment

Army Thread 21st January

night,night anybody that's still about..I'm on tumble drier duty and then folding ..

I love my tumble drier..goodness knows how I lived for the last 12 years without one.......

Comment

Working...
                  X