ARMY thread 22 January 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, off out now, catch you both tomorrow, hopefully. Night!

Comment

Hello Army - hope you don't mind me popping in to post - I usually kinda tag along here (I think that sounds a little bit better than lurking) so feel like I know all of you, even though you obviously don't know me. :danthin: I joined MWO back in August 2010 and it has been instrumental in helping me stay AF after years (and years) of trying unsuccessfully on my own. I was never a prolific poster even in the beginning and then didn't really find a niche after posting in the first few "Challenge" threads but I do check in almost every day.

Anyhoo...the reason I'm posting now is because I saw LadyJan's photos earlier (great photos, btw - y'all look so happy) and I think I might actually know LadyJan in RL from a long, long time ago - LJ, if you are who I think you are, Jan is an abbreviation of your first name and your last name began with H and has two nn's and two tt's in it. We were at St. A's together. I'm not sure how to send a personal message and don't want my real name out there but I was a year or two ahead, have two sisters who were also there and my nickname has a sort of connection with a bell. I now live on the West coast of the USA so everyone here has usually left by the time I log in (unless there are nightowls or earlybirds) so I hope you see this - even if it's to say I'm crazy and you have no idea what I'm talking about! :nutso:
      :heart: AF since 29th August 2010 :heart:

Comment

Hi enja, welcome to the army thread. Under the circumstances, I think Jan should be left to answer your questions herself. You can send a PM to anyone by left clicking on their name next to their avatar in a thread and selecting the option to "Send a private message to ..." Sending a PM to Jan will enable you to overcome the time difference. I don't think Jan often gets the time to read back over the thread. Hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
        X