Army Thread 26th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 26th January

Ah well - see if you can get him out Zennie. I'm going for lunch.
    Coco

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Hello Zennie and Coco
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Rude of me - I was lurking with intent and then got distracted.

But I'll have the choccies nevertheless
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Got a prescription for something to help sleep. Another damn thing to avoid getting addicted to...

Oh well. A nights sleep would be welcome!
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

hello army - if anyone is lurking around out there
            It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Hello Zeppie KTAB checking in. Hows things?
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

things are great KT - off for a hens party weekend, we are going deep sea fishing tomorrow. I have never been before.

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Evening all,
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

hello there JC

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Deep sea fishing eh that should be an experience. Not suffering from any queasy bellies I hope.

Yep scary stuff Coco, I have my location turned on and off for selected items. I dont think most people realise how easy it is for those in the know to track things. I mean just look at hackers being about to take government and huge multinational web sites down.

Hi JC, whats cooking?

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

tiptronic_ct;1251149 wrote: Rude of me - I was lurking with intent and then got distracted.

But I'll have the choccies nevertheless
                        Wow Zennie was SOOOO right. You really have got to know your bait. This just goes to show sometimes even a hatless penguin isn't temptation enough.
                        Coco

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

I'm sure I will get a queasy belly KT - but at least I won't be the only one vomiting

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Coco-Nut;1251187 wrote: Wow Zennie was SOOOO right. You really have got to know your bait. This just goes to show sometimes even a hatless penguin isn't temptation enough.
                            Unless you have a nice big bar of choccy under your hat maybe?

Zeppie2;1251190 wrote:
                            I'm sure I will get a queasy belly KT - but at least I won't be the only one vomiting
                            Nice visual.....uch:

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Zeppie2;1251169 wrote: hello army - if anyone is lurking around out there
                              Hi Zeppie and the rest of you Troopers!!

Not lurking, but popping in to make a quick post since I haven't been around the past couple of days. I just wanted to let you know that I brought Mr. Stirly home from the hospital this afternoon. He is now happily sitting in his favourite spot on the sofa watching TV and having some nutritious home-made soup. He feels much better now that he's home and physically he's getting stronger every day. So if I'm not around much over the next while you'll know who's occupying my time. I'll drop by when I get the chance. Thank you all again for your kind thoughts and prayers. As I said a few days ago - they worked and Mr. Stirly is recovering nicely. In fact, much quicker than I expected.

Haven't read back over the threads at all so can't comment on any of the posts. Hope you are all well and have had/are having a positive day.

And when the Sleep Fairy visits your corners of the world, wishing you all

Note - I started writing this at 8:15 and kept getting interrupted. I see there JC and KTAB have joined Zeppie in the barracks. :wavin: to you all and to all who drop by later. Hope to talk to you again soon.
                              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Hello Stirly, lovely to see you and you paint a great picture of a happy well looked after hubby. So glad everything went well. Wonder how well you and your family would have coped had AL been in the picture still.

Comment

Working...
                                X