• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28th January

Hello zenny! You're early today!

Comment

Army Thread 28th January

Hiya Zen
      Yes Reccie loved the footie. What a goal!
      Well just found out that not so Whizzy has still got the course record. So Recluse anything is possible without booze in our lives.
      Got a 10k race tomorrow in Preston. Keeps me out of trouble

Comment

Army Thread 28th January

That's great that you've still got the course record, whizzy.....I assume it was a concious decision not to go flat out? Two races in two days does seem like a tall order....maybe that's why you didn't go flat out today?

I take Nitrazepam, zens. They don't make me fall asleep, but once I am asleep they help me to stay asleep, if you see what I mean. Did try the Nytol, unfortunately it didn't really work for me. Once I've been AF for about 3 months, I'll go and see my doctor about it. At the moment, it's too easy to blame any problems on changes caused by coming off the booze.

A slob day sounds good, zenny . On a related subject, are you looking for work at the moment?

Comment

Army Thread 28th January

Zenstyle;1252484 wrote: Reccy... I woke myself and the lodger up two nights ago screaming in my sleep. ( I was mid-nightmare where I couldn't make myself scream and I broke through it in grand fashion...
          Oh, wow, that sounds unpleasant. Dare I ask what you were trying to scream about? Or maybe I shouldn't?

Comment

Army Thread 28th January

Hmmm....I can definitely see how not being able to talk would be a nightmare for you!

*runs and hides*

Comment

Army Thread 28th January

Ok, off out for my walk, in daylight hours for once. Then a bath and then housework. Back a little later.

Comment

Army Thread 28th January

Hi

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 28th January

I will zens and how are you keeping ?

Comment

Army Thread 28th January

Good evening

Comment

Army Thread 28th January

Good evening anon.

Comment

Army Thread 28th January

It takes a while catching up on things after being away says mario to mario.

Comment

Army Thread 28th January

Well mario time to go

Comment

Army Thread 28th January

See ya laters

Comment

Army Thread 28th January

bye

Comment

Army Thread 28th January

bacinabit

Comment

Working...
                                X