Underoos and Affiliates, February, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tiptronic_ct;1254187 wrote: Afrikaans is so much simpler: we just say bakgat!!!
    Bakgat 'ya
    This week I am interested in sprouting and propagating gingers ie: ginger galangal tumeric cardamom.
    Any experience Oh wise ones?
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

seems liek this is the onyl thread with peopel around...
      I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

myhappyplace;1254438 wrote: Morning Undies and Internationalists....have decided no caffeine after sometime in the day...not sure when but its stuffing me around...up til all hours last night..
        I have the same thing. Rule was none after 4pm. Now it's more like 2pm. Use caffeine free tea and coffee or other alternatives. I find even normal tea is not nearly as bad, and tea doesn't cause anywhere near the acid reflux.
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

InChains;1254446 wrote: seems liek this is the onyl thread with peopel around...
          Ello Dahlin' :H
          That's because we just jumped out of our cribs.
          How's it going?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1254443 wrote: I'm in. How cool? Just need a truckload of retaining and foundation work done but....been drooling over Diggers catalogues too...
            I signed up as well. Thanks Bridge for the link. I am setting up my lights this weekend, to start seeds. sigh I need spring sooooo bad.
            Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
            If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
            November 2, 2012

Comment

Hi Inchy!

Yes Bridge, though funny thing is I've never really been a coffee drinker always black tea with milk and lots of it when I was "coping" the day after...now its all herbals, but the little caffeine monster is really wanting to play...might do the wanker order skinny flat white decaf....

Comment

Hi Wally...thought of you yesterday when I was resealing the grout around my bathtub...bizarre where you think of people here...

Comment

Wally22;1254450 wrote: I signed up as well. Thanks Bridge for the link. I am setting up my lights this weekend, to start seeds. sigh I need spring sooooo bad.
                  There's all sorts of great stuff on the internet, but remember to always 'show pages' from your own area/country. The growing conditions are very different from region to region including sowing times etc. I hardly ever touch my horticulture books any more. Easier to just Google.
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

i'm on a late one, wakin' up in less than 8 hours time n still here...

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

:H:H:H
                      Thanks Happy, I will never look at grout the same way again!
                      Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
                      If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
                      November 2, 2012

Comment

InChains;1254455 wrote: i'm on a late one, wakin' up in less than 8 hours time n still here...
                        Have you got some herbal stuff to help you sleep?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

i have somethign thats helping me sleep haha... f*ck i'm sorry guys y'know i'll leave you too it, forgive the itneruption, much love

Comment

Inchy interupt anytime, we're not some sort of exclusive club...just here to listen and help if we can...

Got to go...I am 15 minutes over my self imposed curfew....and have to meet a friend...

Comment

Drop in any time Inchy.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

thanks guys, haven't been around a while... my own damn fault of course, can handle eveythign n then goddamn here i am again n i knew it was comign all along, crazy behaviour haha

Comment

Working...
                                X