The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! FEBRUARY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant get it to show up..oh well....Fenn, why are you on my roof running back and forth??

Comment

Sorry, bird. Mama Bear is evicting me from my apartment, so I'm looking for a new home. I can't move in with Sun, because one of her mutts fancies herself to be a "squirrel hound". I can't get near her bird feeder, as the canine tears after me like a bat out of hell!

Comment

Morning peeps
        ATL - meds can make your liver do funny stuff too...glad your doc is checking it out
        Bird - I would confront her and let her know it's not cool....we found pot in Grant's room a few years ago and had a huge family meeting...it all turned out well
        of course she may throw drinking back in your face....Sunni may be right....I am just so bad at keeing my mouth shut
        Fen - hope you enjoy living in South Georgia...Bird you may want to call me for references.....
        Sun - my love, sorry you are sick....
        Hey Trucker
        and WELCOME BACK GUY...we have been worried about you
        I have to put my cat down...he got torn up by a raccoon or something last night...I am sad
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Ruby is home sick...just got off the phone with her....

Comment

Hi everyone. So....my hair must really be bad. My hubbie has asked me twice in the last week when I was getting my hair done. :H:H The white roots are only an inch and half long. Geez.

So sorry about your cat MB. That is so sad. :h

Feel better Rubes & Sun.

Thinking of you ATL.

Ok - off to work. Almost late again.
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Mama, I'm so sorry about your kitty-cat. :l

Comment

ATL, I hope your ultrasound comes up with an easily solved issue. :h

Comment

Nora...I just did my hair last week...I went blonde!!
                  Thanks for your sweet wishes...Trouble(the cat) is miserable and he pooped all over the house this morning so I think that's a bad sign, right?

Comment

Happy Birthday, Sun!

What is the best birth control method for really-old seniors?
                    Nudity.

What's the most useless thing in Grandma's house?
                    Grandpa's thing.

The nice thing about being senile is you can hide your own Easter eggs.

I've sure gotten old. I've had 2 By-pass surgeries. A hip replacement, new
                    knees. Fought prostate cancer, and diabetes. I'm half blind, can't hear
                    anything quieter than a jet engine, take 40 different medications that make
                    me dizzy, winded, and subject to blackouts. Have bouts with dementia. Have
                    poor circulation, hardly feel my hands and feet anymore. Can't remember if
                    I'm 85 or 92. Have lost all my friends.

But.....Thank God, I still have my motorcycle driver's license!

God, grant me the Senility
                    To forget the people
                    I never liked anyway,
                    The good fortune
                    To run into the ones I do,
                    And the eyesight
                    To tell the difference.

"You know you're getting old when you stoop to tie your shoelaces and wonder
                    what else you could do while you're down there." George Burns.

"He is alive, but only in the sense that he can't be legally buried."
                    Geoffrey Madan

"A man's only as old as the woman he feels." Groucho Marx.

"People ask me what I'd most appreciate getting for my eighty-seventh
                    birthday. I tell them, a paternity suit." George Burns.

"I don't feel old. I don't feel anything until noon. Then it's time for my
                    nap." Bob Hope

"When I was a boy, the Dead Sea was only sick." George Burns

"I don't plan to grow old gracefully. I plan to have face-lifts until my
                    ears meet." Rita Rudner.

"I do wish I could tell you my age but it's impossible. It keeps changing
                    all the time." Greer Garson.

Feel better, Sunny friend, and celebrate today with of pint......................of cheesecake ice cream.

The REAL Jan........
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Happy Birthday Sunni ! Ha! Hay as long as some sort of bodily funtion comes from us they know that we're alive ! Go out and have some fun ! Ha! Tony
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

or a pint of Pioneer Porridge!!

Comment

Rubes, I thought you'd gone around the bend when you posted about your prostate surgery! :H

Comment

See, it's not me not chatting up this thread; we just have an industrious, working, wonderful crew who don't sit here and just partake (as much as I'd love my friends and I to do).
                            I must add I received the loveliest gifts of mums (which are perennials), wonderful earrings in my fav color from my fav shop, a great embellished shirt I wore today (GO JAGUARS!) and a book about the joys of getting older. Hmmmm. Some points are debatable! :H But among the MANY wonderful things I've read so far in it was 'Always look out for the echo affect' when we speak. There's much more to it, but basically it means what we give out comes back to us. If it is compassion, love, gentleness, charity, we receive that back, maybe in small,indiscernable instances. But when we send envy, gossip, judgement, vile thoughts, the return is lasting, as spoken/written words that are intended to damage cannot be undone, except to confess it to ourselves, and those who are hurt by them. So many things are forgiven by good people, but there is a memory, an impact. We cannot be vindicated in our beliefs, make ourselves more important, by striking out at others, but we can by trying to make all our actions without our ego in the thoughts or equation, to help others. I love the book.
                            sigpic
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

fennel;1254415 wrote: Rubes, I thought you'd gone around the bend when you posted about your prostate surgery! :H
                              Ju got some 'splaining to do on that one, Lucy! :H
                              sigpic

Comment

Got it, Fen, a copied post! :H:H:H:H
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X