Army Thread 2nd February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 2nd February

Morning guy's, woke up at 5.30 am but managed to get back to sleep till nine am, so the sleep fairy did visit even if it was just a small stay, i might leave food out for her next time nd she may stay longer maybe some of J.C'S crossiants and cheese.
    Ktab: you enjoying the job? whats the people like?, reccie: defiently thermal longjohns are needed for he temprarures u r describing Zen: i always go a bit hyprocondriac after a visit to the doctors, lol
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

morning mrs A and everyone else
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

Ive just got my results back for another essay and i got another 1'st, im very pleased so far thats two grades back this year and two 1'sts i'm slightly blowing my own trumpet, but i kinda think its o.k if i do
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

Morning Army freazin here also i can the the frost on the grass. Back in bed having my 2nd:cupajoe: and watching Jeramy Kyle. I have to go to the library post office and credit union this afternoon so i will wrap up well. Long johns sound good for this weather. Well done on your essay results pc glad to hear you got your car back oney. I got blood work done last year and my cholestral was high so i take a daily pill for that. My liver was fine which i was surprised as i thought that would have been the problem. I have to improve my diet. Well done on your bp results Zennie. Hows the job goin tabbers? Reccie expat Anon and tippers have a good thursday.

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

Well here she is wandering very late today.

Another wee hurdle overcome today. Went to the dentist all by myself. No Mr JC waiting for me in the waiting room just in case I take a wobble. I was fine and dandy and don't have to go back 'til May 3rd.
            As a former dental phobic I'm just taking a moment and go...................

:yay::kudos::cheering: me.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

Yay you, JC!!! :goodjob:
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

Isn't it lovely that I know that you lot will know exactly how I feel.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

Now I'm over my self congratulating (better than the self flagellation that I used to do) better write what I was going to say.

Reccy. Stayed at target weight. Got overcome by guilt and stuck the. croissants in the freezer for the weekend.

Zens. My whole family have had low blood pressure for generations and me Granny's still kicking about at nigh on 98. Only problem I've ever had is having a bit of faint now and again and I've got to be careful if I stand up too quick

Pinky, Congrats on the results.

General wavings and yooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooos to the rest of the troops.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

hello from a freezing part of the world....
                    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

:goodjob: again JC and :hallo: PinguPants!
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

I'm afraid I have both high BP and high cholesterol. Have been on meds for both in the past (as in 10 + years ago) but haven't bothered getting it checked out again.
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

hewwo pingu

It's bloody Arctic out there, too cold to snow apparently.

Got my cholesterol done around about June 2010 and it was nothing to get worried about so I didn't.

Are you not just a tiny bit curious now after so long of the booze, Tips.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

Afternoon troopers, sounds cold ur end pingu, congrats j.c, tipps maybe a trip to the doctors may be in order?
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

Well done JC another victory!
                              Hello Pingu and Tips. Very cold here but wall to wall blue sky.
                              Tips I bet your bp reading is down from your drrinking days.

Comment

Army Thread 2nd February

Hi Pinky WELL DONE. I only ever got a 1st once and showed off for months.

Comment

Working...
                                X