Army thread sunday 5th Feb 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jan, it is not that one post hon, it is weeks and weeks of posts of you saying you cannot cope, saying that Ollie is driving you nuts, begging for someone to take him away....it has MANY people concerned, I think today was the hair that broke the camels back, you are at breaking point and it is not a safe environment for either of you.
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Well Bonnie's in our forum and prob reading everything..

shame nobody has alll the details...I love you guys for all your help, but Bonnie doesn't understand it all either, and sending her that part of my post has just enflamed everything...

I know you meant well whoever it was that sent it, but really you should not have..
      I love my Ollie and you all know that..

it was a figure of speach..which has now been blown out of balistic degrees.....

Comment

Jan, if we collected your posts over a period of time and presented them, it would make for very worrying reading.

The bottom line is you are not coping with Ollie and Ollie is suffering and you are suffering, I have NO DOUBT you love Ollie but that doesn't mean that you can manage looking after him at the moment.
        I hope Bonnie does go further with it, I hope you get the help you both need, I hope this whole situation comes to some sort of positive conclusion.

Said with love Jan..

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

just to say, before I get told off, I'm going to bed and snuggle with my son that I love very dearly...
          and in the morning I'm not going to the hospital I'm gonna call eveybody I need to call and push & push for help..

I love my Ollie and I know this is not a good situation, but I will try all I can to get it right..

:l

Comment

one2many;1256642 wrote: Jan, if we collected your posts over a period of time and presented them, it would make for very worrying reading.

The bottom line is you are not coping with Ollie and Ollie is suffering and you are suffering, I have NO DOUBT you love Ollie but that doesn't mean that you can manage looking after him at the moment.
            I hope Bonnie does go further with it, I hope you get the help you both need, I hope this whole situation comes to some sort of positive conclusion.

Said with love Jan..
            oney..first thing they will do is take him away...

I have been begging for help for 18 months.......I don't want to lose him and he doesn't want to be away from me either..

Comment

I understand that hon, I know you are really scared of that, but you are so much better off being honest and upfront with them if they come and ask you. Jan, maybe they will come up with some answer, maybe take him for a little while to give you a break, maybe arrange some respite.........please please just be honest with them and tell them that you CANNOT cope, they will help you. They will see a woman who is doing the right thing and reaching out for help, admitting that she is not in a healthy environment and asking for their advice and expertise in the situation. You are not the first and you will not be the last woman on earth who is not coping, there is no shame in it, only in not getting help.

We are all behind you and so will social services xxxx

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1256648 wrote: I understand that hon, I know you are really scared of that, but you are so much better off being honest and upfront with them if they come and ask you. Jan, maybe they will come up with some answer, maybe take him for a little while to give you a break, maybe arrange some respite.........please please just be honest with them and tell them that you CANNOT cope, they will help you. They will see a woman who is doing the right thing and reaching out for help, admitting that she is not in a healthy environment and asking for their advice and expertise in the situation. You are not the first and you will not be the last woman on earth who is not coping, there is no shame in it, only in not getting help.

We are all behind you and so will social services xxxx
                I have an appoitment on wedesday, with the boss lady to arrange if Ollie can go for one or two months with them..but volutary which I have told you guys before..

but it's with their stupid fiestas and holidays everything takes longer...you have no idea what it's like here..

but with Bonniie saying things and with the recordings..it could go so very bad....

we are just names on paper...

Comment

I'm off to bed...I know you mean well, but this could go so bad....
                  maybe the last time I get to cuddle him..

please understand that the right way...coz if they take him tomorrow I may never have a chance to cuddle him again...xxx

Comment

Get some sleep Jan, we are all behind you and we all care xxxxxx

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I just sent you a long PM, Jan. Please read.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo (emoticons still on strike)
                      "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

IMMEDIATELY
                        "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

Working...
                        X