Come on Sunday Shout Outs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

techie;1256458 wrote: I am 10 years and 203 days sober. I started using the Mayan calendar. Happy sober Superbowl Sunday everybody!
    Hollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lly freeeeeeholllllllllllllllllllllllllllly! If THAT isnt deserving of a Nelz star.......well, I dont know what is. WOW!!!!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1772610=6929-attachment.jpg[/img]
    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Techie - that was great! :H:H

Sober Sunday ! ! !
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hey Corrine can you believe we are doing this? Pretty amazing huh? My plans are to become a better person all around. Wasted too much of my life wasting time. Need to focus on me for once. I just finished cleaning out and painting 1 bedroom and have lots more in my house to do yet. Very mentally clearing to get rid of stuff. I have some very negative crap going on in my life (stupid adults messing with visitation schedule of my 9 year old (not really my daughter but she is to me). Only thing that keeps me going day to day is being sober. Court date is April 5th to get visitation back in place and it feels like forever. Only thing i can do is stay sober and keep busy.

Hope you had a great Sunday!!!! Whats your plans for your 1 year AL free date?
        AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Working...
        X