Army Thread 6th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 6th February

Morning again! Kids are at school and I'm off to work.
    Wishing everyone a positive Monday. xxx

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

Morning Tippers, Expatty, Zeppie, Fireyfoxy, Mariooooo, Pinky, Oney, Whizzy and all those yet to drop by.

Pinkeroo, I know exactly where you're coming from. It's one of the clauses where I work that we have a legal responsibility to pass on information if a client may be of harm to themselves or others. A hard call to work and luckily I can pass it over to my superiors to make the final decision.

Jan, just keep us posted will you. Just a hello will do.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

Ollie's not in any danger, we both just need some help not chastising,
        I've said this many times, but I've been to all sources to plea for help and it is all on deaf ears..

on weds I have a meeting with the boss of child protection, the lady I was dealing with before when Ollie was taken, to see if he can be placed for a little while till things get sorted out

I could never hurt a hair on his head, so the copy-paste one of my posts to my daughter was wrong...! it was never a threat and for it to taken soo wrong..

our talks and posts are private and should be respected....

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

sorry "hello mummy JC" :h

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

Hiya Jan i'm glad things are moving in the right direction for you with the social worker, i never showed anyone any posts and i don't know Bonnie, and i'm not trying to chastise you, it may seem that way but i wasn't its just a responsibility i have and i wanted to tell you so u were aware, i hope the talk with the social worker goes well for you and she can put the ball in motion.

All the pleas of help you have been asking for and falling on deaf ears must have been very frustrating for you, hopefully the right people will listen now and be able to do whats best for you
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

Hi pinky,
              just so you should know and the rest, it was me who pushed for the meeting with the head of child protection...
              I am not hiding my head, I have been begging everywhere, so when I meet with her hopefully she will help with a solution, as I don't want to lose Ollie and he doesn't want to be away from me....
              But this whole situation has got to stop..

Jamie coming and then going at xmas didn't help, plus Bonnie moving out and in with her boyfriend, which I am soo happy for her..

But Ollie in his little head is jealous of why she doesn't spend time with him only her boyfriend.

we as adults understand that but Ollie doesn't for however many times I try to explain to him, he is sad and frustrated by it..

all's ok at the moment gonna pick him up at 2pm then he goes to the day centre, where no doubt the psychologist will be to talk with him...

There is so much more to this equation ....I love my son....all of my children, this is just a very difficult moment...but which we will get thru :l

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

Hiya Jan, i think you asking for a meeting with the social services was a good move, there is lots going on and i don't judge you, you are doing the best you can in a bad situation, i hope you can make some time for yourself to pamper yourself or relax, as it all spunds very stressful for you and sounds like you can not get much time to ur self.
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

pinky, you got it....nobody's listening, I had to push for this..

but the person with good intentions I suppose going behind me and sending my post to my daughter was so,so wrong, there never was a danger, but it has made everything so much worse now..

okies am off to cook lunch for my little man..

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

Jan,

The fact that you are drinking and popping pills is not helping, the fact that you are denying it is not helping either. As I have said, your posts have been VERY worrying, from saying that Ollie can go fuck himself to begging for someone to come and get him or else you will kill him or slipping him sleeping tablets to make him sleep so you can get a break.

None of that is ok......I am surprised that it has gone on this long to be honest and there has been no intervention. This has been going on LONG before Christmas so Jamie and Bonnie coming and going did not set this off, it may not have helped but it was not the catalyst.

NOBODY on here wants to hurt or punish you but simply do what is best for all concerned which may not be what you want but may be necessary all the same.

Again, as you know I say things as I see them and I am being honest and saying it with love.
                    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

:hallo: Army

Jan I'm sorry to hear of your troubles and I really hope you get you the help you've been reaching out for, I do hope you get the best outcome for both your sakes. Just reading back on your posts you seem more coherent than previous posts, :l

Molly great to see you back
                      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

Lovely to see you Panno.

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

You to Whizzy...aka Mrs A :l
                          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

Okies,
                            just a brief post as I'm going to get my son that I love with all my heart and would never,erver hurt him..I love him..

I'm going to take a break from MWO, I had before but was told off by froglet....
                            my mistake to come and open my heart to you .....

please don't send messages to my daughter or anybody else
                            Ollie is in no danger, nor will I do anything stupid...

but to continue talking here is not helping as only a few are listening..
                            which is why I was quiet before for a while...

I will get things sorted and I will go into rehab and sadly Ollie will stay withwhoever it is they place him..I do NOT want that but all of this has got to stop..

please respect this, I know you all only mean well but there has been a huge misunderstanding that has caused a big problem..

Jan
                            xxxx:l:l

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

ladyjan;1256884 wrote: Okies,
                              just a brief post as I'm going to get my son that I love with all my heart and would never,erver hurt him..I love him..

I'm going to take a break from MWO, I had before but was told off by froglet....
                              my mistake to come and open my heart to you .....

please don't send messages to my daughter or anybody else
                              Ollie is in no danger, nor will I do anything stupid...

but to continue talking here is not helping as only a few are listening..which is why I was quiet before for a while...

I will get things sorted and I will go into rehab and sadly Ollie will stay withwhoever it is they place him..I do NOT want that but all of this has got to stop..

please respect this, I know you all only mean well but there has been a huge misunderstanding that has caused a big problem..

Jan
                              xxxx:l:l
                              You know what, Jan? Bullshit. So many of us have tried - again and again and fucking again.

I do hope that you find a positive resolution.
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

Afternoon everyone. Its a nice mild afternoon here but overcast. Jan i'm soo sorry about your situation i can't advise anymore than other people here i just hope you get a good outcome. Please don't stop posting let us how tings are coming along.:l.

Comment

Working...
                                X