Army Thread 6th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 6th February

Jan, it would be good if u could post on here even if its now and agian, just to let us know how u r doing
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

New Horizons Counselling
      5 Stars.

Description:
      Jane Kilcoyne ACC BACP offers counselling in both English and Spanish.

A safe, non-judgemental environment to talk openly.
      An opportunity to explore and better understand your thoughts, feelings and and behaviour.
      Help in coping with issues such as stress, anxiety, depression, relational difficulties and loss.
      A possibility to look at life's challenges from a different perspective.

Address: Golf del Sur, San Miguel de Abona Tenerife

Phone: 609 588 038

Jan this is the contact details for a counsellor near ur location, i think she may charge if she does and finances r an issue i can try to find one that does not, it may be a good idea to use this service, even if it is after rehab.
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

Oh and Jan i forget to mention becaus ethe above counsellor is BACP accredditted she is really well qualified to british standards, hope this helps
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

Well done pink cat i do hope that helps Jan please stay in touch. i do have to agree with Jan on thing no one should have sent her posts here to her daughter as it would have looked blown out of propartion wud hav better to e-mail Bonnie stating concern. I wudn't like certain family or friends to know what i post here it private but i have told one friend that i belong to this forumn. Just my humble opinion. Molly thanks for your pm i'm so glad to hear that rehab worked so well for you. Wishing you every success.

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

What good would leaving do Jan? Leave you even more isolated than before I expect.

I KNOW you are angry, I know you are scared but not "only a few are listening" WE ALL ARE, we are all concerned for your welfare and for Ollie's.

Actually, ya know what Jan, I feckin WISH someone had taken me out of my house when I was a kid and let my parents get better, it would have saved so much heartache, hurt, confusion, nervousness, self doubt and attention seeking behaviour.
            Living with an alcoholic when you are a kid is hell, you blame yourself, you try to help, you resent, you try to protect, you get hurt and act out.

You can try to brush the fact that you are drinking and popping pills under the carpet, we all know, we are all alcoholics too, you cannot fool us. The reason that Bonnie was contacted was because people who care about you were very afraid for Ollie and for you, sometimes an intervention is necessary.

Don't be annoyed with Bonnie, she is trying to hold it all together, I can identify with her very much.
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

Having watched from afar and staying silent but worried as heck about the welfare of a young child, I send kudos to whomever had the courage to take a small step to help.

Jan, as Oney and others have said, one post does not tell the entire story. The sum of the posts do and at the end of the day, the single most important person in this tale is Ollie. Sometimes, we have to take the most difficult steps in life to do the right thing.

Mario is right. Until you help yourself first and foremost, you cannot help Ollie. He deserves a mum who is sober and able to deal with his issues. Raising children is the most difficult "job" I ever had and I had a very difficult child to raise, myself, so I know the feelings of despair, fear and frustration. But first, take care of yourself so you can truly help him.

Much love to you, Ollie and all those here who are caring enough to speak honestly to you. You are lucky to have the army behind you. I hope you reach the point in life where you can realize this and be grateful for it, yourself.

Love,
              Cindi
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

Well Said Cinderooney xx

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

Afternoon, just back in from work.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

were in the money, were in the money zenstyle remeber u have to share the dough
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

You have my address just send me the check :-)

Hi LPC

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

Irish newstime bacinabit

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

Cinders;1256916 wrote: Having watched from afar and staying silent but worried as heck about the welfare of a young child, I send kudos to whomever had the courage to take a small step to help.

Jan, as Oney and others have said, one post does not tell the entire story. The sum of the posts do and at the end of the day, the single most important person in this tale is Ollie. Sometimes, we have to take the most difficult steps in life to do the right thing.

Mario is right. Until you help yourself first and foremost, you cannot help Ollie. He deserves a mum who is sober and able to deal with his issues. Raising children is the most difficult "job" I ever had and I had a very difficult child to raise, myself, so I know the feelings of despair, fear and frustration. But first, take care of yourself so you can truly help him.

Much love to you, Ollie and all those here who are caring enough to speak honestly to you. You are lucky to have the army behind you. I hope you reach the point in life where you can realize this and be grateful for it, yourself.

Love,
                          Cindi
                          What a wonderful post, Cinders.:l
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

Zenners,

:goodjob: on the pool!!

Cindi
                            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

Ooooopps Missed it......for Zenners!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfLY0Yh0Hp0[/video]]Hot Chocolate--Everyone's a Winner - YouTube

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

well done with loosing wait zen, i think i have put a little bit back on back to see Jim tommorrow
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X