• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th February

How is ollie? Just babysitting here

Comment

Army Thread 7th February

tell me about it oney haha, i think i need a clean break substance wise, chuckt he fags, the booze n the drugs asap
      I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 7th February

my sister works ina cafe n brigns left over toasties n such home for us at the end of the day fridya to satisfy our munchies xD

on a kinda heavier ntoe considering professional help with al this time round, counselor at uni/aa/pretty much anything except my gp. thoughts?

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 7th February

I was never a weed smoker, one pull and I was a paranoid mess in the corner.....no actually a starving paranoid mess in the corner.
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 7th February

InChains;1257850 wrote: my sister works ina cafe n brigns left over toasties n such home for us at the end of the day fridya to satisfy our munchies xD

on a kinda heavier ntoe considering professional help with al this time round, counselor at uni/aa/pretty much anything except my gp. thoughts?
            Inchy, DO ANYTHING that is going to help you hon, whatever it takes, you can have a life without all those substances, wish I had copped on at your age.

GO FOR IT!

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 7th February

massive fan of pot, have literally smoked to the point where i cannot physically move before, only dislike it when i'm smoking to medicate n it fails to do what i want it to, then i just feel annoyed n bored xD

Comment

Army Thread 7th February

Evening all, just droping in to say good night,me is wrecked.

Good to hear from you jan :-)

Night everyone in the Army.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 7th February

To be honest I hate drugs on any sort, I lived with a stoner and it was like living with a cardboard cutout.

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 7th February

Nights Mariooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 7th February

my brothers a stoner and more besides unfortuantely, not himself when hes stoned, n hes stoned 24/7. sad state of affairs, but then no worse than i am dirnking i guess...

Comment

Army Thread 7th February

I personally think drink is worse but thats just my opinion.

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 7th February

i'm not drunk 24/7... i also get to be hungover and waitign to drink haha. nah i'm not good drinking i'm really not, at all. sorry guys, very negative of me, i shoudl scoot xD

Comment

Army Thread 7th February

Tomorrow is another day xxx

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 7th February

anon;1257845 wrote: How is ollie? Just babysitting here
                              Just gone to bed...bit late but there's peace.....:l

Comment

Army Thread 7th February

mario;1257855 wrote:

Good to hear from you jan :-)

good to be back..and being normal.....

Comment

Working...
                                X