Army Thread 7th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th February

That is one of the MAIN reasons I want to kick this. I'd love to be a social drinker - you know a beer or a G&T on hols. Like normal people. I was there befoe & I WLL GET THERE AGAIN !
    I have analyzed this and my main problem is BOREDOM. Once I focus on something to keep me occupied in the evenings I can do without the AL - I hope anyway :thanks: for kind words of support !
    Molly is correct - it really is something that creeps up on you and gets gradually wwworse - I hopw I've nipped it in time !

Comment

Army Thread 7th February

God my spelling is terrible :upset:

Comment

Army Thread 7th February

my spelling is terribble too satz
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 7th February

Eye hiv speel cheque
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th February

mollyka;1257482 wrote: :H It was only when I was down in the centre writing assignments and stuff I realised that not only my spelling had gone to pot (spell checker does the job) but my handwriting!!! I never write anything anymore, either here or at work --- all fecking 'puters! I am now procrastinating - porridge here I come --- now----------- right now--------- this minute
            A tip for yummy porridge - poach pears in Maple Syrup & blend to puree. Add to porridge. Apparently scrummy -
            me I HATE porridge - all glupy !!!!

Comment

Army Thread 7th February

Hi gang,

I'm sorry about yesterday..I know you all mean well and have no excuse for not wanting to listen, or to think you were just critising me...

from the bottom of my heart I'm sorry my friends....(I hope you still are:l)

Ollie has been ultra good boy yesterday when he came home and this morning, we had a long talk last night, just hope it lasts, I still have my appointment tomorrow with the boss lady of S.services and on monday with the psychologist at the rehab/ drug control centre..

:h:h

Comment

Army Thread 7th February

Hiya jan, I'm glad you are still posting, and hope the appointments go well
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 7th February

Thx pinky,

I've gotta get back to zero AL..and sort this mess out..I'm not taking any pills only my prescribed ones...I'm not a stupid woman, just let stupidity into my head....

I will beat this..again..I know I will and must for Ollie's sake, we neither want to be seperated again, and I'm the only one that can make sure of that..and get straight...

so sorry again to all of you....:l

Comment

Army Thread 7th February

Forr to this Gym guy this afternoon - wish me luck - his name is DAMIEN :upset: is that an OMEN ?????? get it Damien the devil - Omen ???:H

Comment

Army Thread 7th February

ur on the right track jan, just keep focused x
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 7th February

Satz: i hope damien goes gentle on u at first, i'm orff to the gym later stick my ipod on nd exercise my little butt off
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 7th February

LPC - did you make that bun - it's brill :goodjob:

Comment

Army Thread 7th February

no it's just a pickture from the internet, i wish i could bake like that, J.C makes great cakes though
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 7th February

Molly and LPC - you are going to be my inspiration as I attempt to kick the ol daily wine habit . Keep posting & pms are great as I am not really confident in moving around threads on MWO yet. Keep getting lost !:thanks:

Comment

Army Thread 7th February

Molly I understand ya, its great when u can reason things out with ur self
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X