• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th February

and NO ...I am NOT drinking...

Last thing in my head..

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Jan: sleep well nd i hope things go well tommorrow
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

wishign you the best for tomorrow jan

xpost molly: I've thought about it but am really struggling with beign around people at the minute so i'm just tkaing baby steps towards getting myself together and will see if I can manage it when I'm a little less liekly to runaway and hide in cupboards n such like if peopel speak to me xD
        I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Molly I have lived more than half my life in spanish territory, all three of my babes are born
          Jamie-Andorra
          Bonnie. Torremolinos, Malaga
          Oliver-La Gomera, Canarias....

so I do not have anything to go back to the UK for.
          I would not survive in the UK...
          and to be honest don't want to..

I don't understand the Brit mentality social or any other wise...I have lived away too long..

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

sounds like ur at home in spain
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

littlepinkcat;1259444 wrote: sounds like ur at home in spain
              YEP.....
              That's why it bugs me when peeps ask "ooh don't you miss it back home?" or "when are you going home?"

This is my home since the year 1986.......so my life have been evolved in Spain & europe..
              but many peeps just don't get it..!

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Okies lovelies..

am off to cuddle my boy..and have a strong clear head for 8am.....

nighty,night..:l:l

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

Zenstyle;1259452 wrote: Night night Jan... have a good sleep... xxx
                  Thx Zen "star" :l :h :l

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

enjoy your sprouts zen

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 9th February

night molly, i'm off to try for an early (for me) night too, much gratitude to all for your help

xIC

Comment

Working...
                      X