Army Thread 10th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My tummy boobs and upper arms are my problem areas. I don't like exercise but i have to do something. I've always ben large busted but they are heading south also and i'm probably wearing the wrong size bra. Having my 2nd coffee and may be some porridge for brekkie. :bust:

Comment

hi firefox: i wasn't too keen on exercise at first i just take i slowly and at my own pace, and gradually i can see some differences, today i'm going to try some interval training, u do a bit then rest then do a bit more
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

He is much better now Panno, thanks for asking, I reckon he did shite in his test tho lol.
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hi Folks
          Any craic with ye ??

Comment

oney : the tests will be ok, they can replace him if neccessarry, i was in a lot of lower classes as a child, but i do well in study as an adult
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning Satz how's the workouts going with the demon damion?
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I am not too worried Pinky, he needs to take things at a slower pace anyway, I was in the highest class and the pressure was immense.

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

yeah oney ur right all that pressure does a kid no good
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Sure doesn't!

I really really should be getting my arse in gear and doing housework, Have KD Lang blaring here, love her voice, now time for a bit of Bowie!

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Just a quickie,
                      social services came at 8:10 we had been up since 6:45........, they gave him a talking to and asked why he was being this bad...

he said he has a monster inside and he can't control it, he said he loves his mummy and doesn't want to be apart....

so am in the same old shit..
                      gotta wait till the 1st of march when he has appt with psychyatrist..which is what he needed all along

and I have been begging for help for him..I'm not gonna give up, and I'm not drinking or pill popping..just the ones I have to take...

I have one thought tho..coz I am the only one he doesn't listen to, I wonder if when he was in these places he lost his respect/my authority and only has it for them.. ??????

I honest don't know..I'm gonna have a little nanna.. as did'nt get a wink last night just was holding him all night....

Comment

Jan, I CANNOT believe they did not do anything, I am shocked in fact, do they want to wait until one of you is badly injured or worse?

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Damien the devil boy has passed me over to a lady trainer - thank God. Going for full assessment tomorrow morning All measurements / fat pinching / photo.
                          This will be my before photo - let's see what it's like in 12 weeks time

Comment

Jan their system in spain sounds terribble
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

one2many;1259822 wrote: Jan, I CANNOT believe they did not do anything, I am shocked in fact, do they want to wait until one of you is badly injured or worse?
                              well I won't be hurting him....and I don't honest think he would really hurt me..
                              but when he is in those rages...it's like the devil possesed....it's not my loving Ollie..

I do NOT recognise him...I swear..

right nanna time just for 40mins, then gotta sort this mess out....

not a happy Janny at all...but I'll sort it..I have to..:l

Comment

Satz, i hope it goes well for you, sounds like a lot of hard work but be worth it
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X