Army Thread Monday 13th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Expatty, Tippers, TF, Zeppers, Mariooo, Fireyfoxy, Mollers, Pinkerooooo, Fireyfoxy, Janners,Panooo, Reccybear and all those yet to drop by.

Yep that hotel was a bit (actually a lot) on the expensive side but it's nice to have a bit of a dream sometimes. I do however have a 4 person tent and one of those camping stoves.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

where would u camp out J.C? near the angel of the north for a nice view, lol
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I :h the Angel of the North.

We took a very special MWO friend there a couple of summers ago. I'll see if I can find the photo.

We've ackshully got all the gear for camping apart from a loo.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Molly use a shee-wee instead of a loo, just as good
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Gawd that took some finding. Pinkeroo we had a thread for Tigger a while ago much like the Piglet World tour and I got me grubby paws on Tigger for a while.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...our-38591.html

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

J.C that sounds good, the piglet one is funny, i love the vasaline thread and the thread where u can swear
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Molly a shee-wee is a funnel that fits perfectly onto a womens AREA and u wee into a bag thats attached to it, there sometimes called travel johns, as men can use them also, the bag is made up of a jelly like substance when u uriate into it it solidifies so u can reuse it up to three times, great for festivals and camping
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Ach while I'm faffing about in photobucket.

Pinkeroo meet Black Bess.

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Aww J.C she looks lovely, dead happy
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I tried to buy a she-wee the 2nd time we went to Leeds and they'd sold out. It was really only for the middle of the night as I couldn't be bothered to use the toilet block.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Molls, suffering from x-post syndrome.

I went through the same thing after a de-tox a few years ago. The lad that had kept me sane for the first few days stopped answering his phone and dodging coffee meetings and unfortunately he was back on the booze. Keeping me fingers crossed that he is just very very busy.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

does xpost mean excellent post? or that u sumbit a post at the same time as someone else?
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Means posting at the same time as someone else.

Although I think I prefer excellent post.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Yep, there's not a lot we can do.

Hard to do Molls, but keep a very lllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooonnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg distance for now.
                              Mind you I'm probably sitting here preaching to the converted.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Yeah Mollie i agree with J.C be careful, i know u wanna support ur new friend, but u have a lot on ur plate focusing on ur self for now, getting a good balance or keeping away sounds like good advice x
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X