Army Thread Monday 13th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what's great about where I work. There's loads of people coming in at various stages of recovery and it's the one thing they bang on about.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

right off to do some houseowrk and play on the wii, done some study for my boring, boring exam, see you's later x
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Hi again another bitter cold day. I have to go to the library to pick a dvd i ordered called brick lane and then to look atv anothert place for wood flooring. Hopeing to get a bargain. The thoughts of taking the old one up in the living room and kitchen but its badly worn. I got a quote yesterday but i'm shopping around. The first time i heard of a shee wee i think i wud rather use the loo or the bushes lol. I hope your friend is doin ok Molly its gud you sent him an e-mail and he knows you're there. It cud be other problems he's having. Have a good monday folks.:cupajoe:

Comment

Laters Pinky.

I'm orff to see if I can win the ?1500 prize crossword. It must be my turn by now.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Gud luck wit the quiz JC i never win anything a windfall wud b nice rite now. R u still on leave for work lpc? How long are you and your other half together you sound so happy.

Comment

:hiya: again!
              Kids are at school, house clean(ish), dog walked, lunch eaten and now I'm off to work for the afternoon.
              Foxy-I wouldn't mind winning a bit of money either! I played euromillion on Friday-didn't get a single number.:upset:
              Hope everyone has a lovely day-back laters x

Comment

Hiya Firefox, yeah i'm on leave till sunday, but lots to do going to the gym and loads of study for essays, reports and exams, ive been with her a year in april or march, can't remember,lol, not long but its such a breath of fresh air from my last relationship will involoved a lot of arguing this one does not, lol, were better matched, and i'm so pround of her she has just passed her first year in mental health nursing training, she's found it really difficult as academia oes not come naturally to her, lots of her classmates failed, she has two more years which means two more years of crying on my shoulder and me proof reading her work, lol but i wouldn't have it any other way, how u doing?
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Well done to you both lpc for puting in the work for your careers i need to do a coarse to get me back in to work but part time is enough for me for now. Not much work doin here. I've been single for ages just me and the cats but i'm not looking rite now i'm content enough on my own. Well i best get tidying up down before i head out. See you later some time.

Comment

see u firefox have a good day x
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Quick lunchtime hello, eeewwww on the pee tube thingy, really didn't need to read that while bitting down on my sandwich :H
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

KTAB: i very much doubt we could pt u off ur food, how's work going?
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

:upset: are you saying I'm fat? Works ok ta, starting to get a grip on the new systems at last.

Comment

no lol, i'm sayin ur strong willed, lol, i'm glad ur enjoying it and progressing, here's to pay day
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Howiyis guys,

Just a heads up for those in Ireland, this is on tonight on RTE2

The Lois Wilson Story (2010, General Movie/Drama) Premiere. Fact-based drama about the wife of Alcoholics Anonymous founder Bill Wilson. She finds herself unable to help with her husband's drinking problem, until eventually he manages to control his behaviour on his own. Feeling a need to help others in her own way, she sets up a support group for the families of alcoholics. With Winona Ryder and Barry Pepper.
                              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

No no there's no use in backtracking now, I am all upset, you're saying I never stop eating........

Ok best away and do a bit of work.

Comment

Working...
                                X