Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread, Happy Vaenitines to all you happy lovers.14th Feb tuesday

Well done. My oh and his sister have demolished two bottles of wine so far
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Pingu. Do u miss AL? How do you cope at parties etc? I have 2 com

Comment

I used to
        Only now and again these days
        Don't go to many parties, guess I'm older than you
        Hated being sociable in the early days
        Learned I don't need al to have a personality, but it took a long time and a lot of soul searching

The first few weeks are the worst, then certain events trigger the desire to drink. The trick for me was a damn strong will and distraction all the way

Hope you are ok satz?
        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Hiya gang,
          didn't know our zeppie was preggers...:l
          how far along.?....good luck for her and partner..I've been missing off an on a lot so miss all the news..

Comment

anybody else having a problem to get in the chat????

Comment

do you ever get to the point when you just wanna say
              "leave me alone"? and "stop doing this" ?

an wanna hide under a pillow or big duvet, and hope it just stops, and goes away...?

Comment

Never mind too late at night to be asking for help on this..gonna try and find

somewhere I can curl up in peace until the morning..
                and no I am NOT drinking, just a very,very bad time with...you guessed it ..Oiver..

it's not good..

Comment

Goodight darlings..
                  am trying to find flight to scotland for Ollie to spend some time with Jamie.

we were taking the doggies out for walk and he is picking up big rocks & stones throwing them at my head and at the dogs....

what the hell should I do now..
                  after all I fought to get him back, at first it was lovely and happy...
                  but I be honest, and say this now it is hell..!!!! everyday.. there is no happy anymore..

Comment

okies, am yabbering too much..nighty night, hopefully see you all in the morn :l

Comment

Working...
                    X