Army Thread 15th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh Pinky wot a disator but at least you both saw the funny side of it and it ended well. Yes its great to see the evenings a bit brighter but i'm still finding it a bit cold. I had a lovely day in Balbrigan yesterday with my friends. We went to Ardgillan castle and did a tour. Tok a few pics as well. Goin to visit my sister in law in hospital this afternoon but first food shopping in friggan Tesco lol.

Comment

Is this the place, FF. It looks fabulous.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Camden today. I'll take some pics for y'all
        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

ooh please do, Pingu.

Keep forgetting it's half term.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

hi

congrats on your 11 months AF hope you have a great day best wishes Joe from Scotland

Comment

:hallo: Joe from Scotland
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi again yes JC thats the tour guide was very interesting and it was a lovely old house. Gardens were nice but was very windy and cold to stay outside too long. I must get a photo bucket account for uploading here. One of these i'll get to it lol. Just from local Tedco i got some a 6 pack of primroses half price and snowdrops reduced also. I'll plant them tomorow it will brighten up the garden.:flower::lilflower:

Comment

Hard to believe that I'm just off to work in a place where it's an advantage to be an alkie.

I would wish you luck with the doctor but I know you'll be fecking grand, but have a :l anyway, Molls.

Stick the kettle on about 6ish.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

littlepinkcat;1262572 wrote: morning guys, a curry hangover lol, i love it.

Zen: i love me choccies, sometimes a glass of milk helps to wash them down, and takes away the sicky feeling. KTAB: what a love;ly way of describing a spring day, Tipps nd stirly i hate early mornings they should be illegal.
                    I will mention valentines day one more time then i will ziip it till next year: I had some training to do for uni till 7.30 last night i never got in till 8.30 pm, when i did mrs pinky had made a mock restaurant and a lovely laid table for two with chocolates and wine (that i didn't drink, i had blackcurrant nd lemonade, the wine was 4 her) a beautiful meal had just been served, and she had made a sign that said bunnianos fine diining "where you get what your given and food poisoning is an extra so sit down nd shut up" love the bunniano chef we had a laugh at that as we have a weired sense of humour, then she went to sit down nd the whole table collapsed food every where and candles, etc, candle wax all up the walls nd food all on carpet un edible, the look on her face bless her she had been preparing 4 ages, so i quickly cleaned up nd went to the chinese to get her favourite food, alls well that ends well, but we did have a laugh about it, it could only happen to us, lol
                    Ha! I would LOVE to your house - you guys sound like gobs of fun!
                    Coco

Comment

Good Morning everyone. (I got so excited about Pinky's restaurant experience I forgot my manners.)
                      Coco

Comment

Firefox hope friggin tesco goes o.k, its often bedlem in there, seems like u have a busy day, hope ur sister in law isn't too ill
                        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Hi coco nut and everyone, yeah we have loadsa fun, she made me a packed lunch yesterday and put a pot of jelly in with no spoon i said this morning where was my spoon? she replied " your not allowed a spoon" i said: "how will i eat my jelly" she replied " pinch a plastic one from the canteen, your not getting any more of my spoons u keep loosing them" lol, who would get so possessive about sppons, i couldn't take her seriously and kept laughing and she said " cause ur laughing u r never getting a spoon agian"........well i will just have to take a fork to uni for my jelly, i wonder how long it will be till i getbanned from using forks, lol
                          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Quick afternoon hello.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

hi mario, how ya doing?
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1262680 wrote: Hi coco nut and everyone, yeah we have loadsa fun, she made me a packed lunch yesterday and put a pot of jelly in with no spoon i said this morning where was my spoon? she replied " your not allowed a spoon" i said: "how will i eat my jelly" she replied " pinch a plastic one from the canteen, your not getting any more of my spoons u keep loosing them" lol, who would get so possessive about sppons, i couldn't take her seriously and kept laughing and she said " cause ur laughing u r never getting a spoon agian"........well i will just have to take a fork to uni for my jelly, i wonder how long it will be till i getbanned from using forks, lol
                                Oh sure it's all well and good to joke - but Mr. Coco also takes spoons from the set for his lunch and they never come back. I quite understand Mrs. Pinky's position. There is a strict silverware moratorium in my house as well (not that anyone pays any mind to it or anything else I say, for that matter. Sometimes I think sound does not actually come out of my mouth when I speak.).
                                Coco

Comment

Working...
                                X