Army Thread 17th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

littlepinkcat;1263743 wrote: satz its amazed because i am fecking amazed at the amount of uni work the teachers expect us to do for one fecking exam
    Try faking it

You know, like Juliet...
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

faking what? the exam, oh yeah great marks there then, lol, the marks have to be high as i am considering going onto a phd, not for a very long time , but i need excellent grades
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Dear Romeo,
        My death isn't the only thing I've been faking...
        Sincerely, Juliet
        :H:H:H
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1263745 wrote: Try faking it

You know, like Juliet...
          Well I'm AMAZED at you Tipps to be so happy and AL free since 2009. And all the others here who can live a life without AL.
          Ireland is so AL orientated that it's in our culture that if you don't drink you are the amomoly
          I can control at home now a bit - but am now under SEVERE pressure to go to a party tonight - a feckin' 21st - I have NO INTERESTsitting sipping a lemonade. In GYM early tomorrow - so will not drink at party. Advice please how t ostop the nagging and putting me on guilt trip.:upset:

Comment

i love a good laugh J.C and i have also learned i can change my signature regularly as well as my avatar, so double trouble form me , lol
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Satz u could say the doc has put u on antibiotics and u cant drink on them, or u could say i dont fancy a drink, whatever works best 4 u
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Oooh Satz,

You're looking a bit pale, and you sound a bit croaky, bit of a headache as well, sounds like a cold or even worse flu coming on............

You'll just have to arrive late and leave early as you need an early night just in case it gets worse.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

good luck with the evening Satz, stay strong and don't be coerced into anything u don't wanna do
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

satz123;1263748 wrote: Well I'm AMAZED at you Tipps to be so happy and AL free since 2009. And all the others here who can live a life without AL.
                    Ireland is so AL orientated that it's in our culture that if you don't drink you are the amomoly
                    I can control at home now a bit - but am now under SEVERE pressure to go to a party tonight - a feckin' 21st - I have NO INTERESTsitting sipping a lemonade. In GYM early tomorrow - so will not drink at party. Advice please how t ostop the nagging and putting me on guilt trip.:upset:
                    I isolated a lot in the beginnig, Satz. But by now people know I don't drink - they accept it. South Africa also has a big drinking culture, so it can be difficult at times. I've also shed a couple of "friends" along the way - they turned out to be bores.
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

littlepinkcat;1263749 wrote: i love a good laugh J.C and i have also learned i can change my signature regularly as well as my avatar, so double trouble form me , lol
                      And your mood to boot!
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1263751 wrote: Oooh Satz,

You're looking a bit pale, and you sound a bit croaky, bit of a headache as well, sounds like a cold or even worse flu coming on............

You'll just have to arrive late and leave early as you need an early night just in case it gets worse.
                        BUT lads - I LOVE my caual gear once I get home to settle down.
                        The idea of all that feckin' dressing up etc to go out late for an hour ahhhhhhhhhhh :upset:

MOAN
                        MOAN
                        MOAN

Comment

satz123;1263756 wrote: BUT lads - I LOVE my caual gear once I get home to settle down.
                          The idea of all that feckin' dressing up etc to go out late for an hour ahhhhhhhhhhh :upset:

MOAN
                          MOAN
                          MOAN
                          Put on some REALLY uncomfortable shoes. That way, you'll look forward to going home again and getting them off.
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

aww poor satz
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

and satz lads? only tippers is male, me nd j.c are ladies
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1263758 wrote: Put on some REALLY uncomfortable shoes. That way, you'll look forward to going home again and getting them off.
                                That's BRILLIANT :H

Comment

Working...
                                X