Army thread sat 18th Feb 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't mind if i get drunk its how i behave when drunk and how drunk i get i am trying to moderate, anyway we will see how it goes
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Pinky, forgive me if I'm being a bit dim, but moderating drinking means just 2/3 units 3 or 4 times a week.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

yeah J.C maybe it does, i have never heard the term before i heard it on here, i just wanted to moderate my behaviour, like my first thread said, i used to have binges every few months nd behave discracefully, so thats what im tryign to modertae if moderate is the right word
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Gawd Reccybear I hope you're not looking up dream interpretations, you'll be there forever.

Don't know what we're doing tonight as Mr JC has just come back from a llllllllllllooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg lunch at the rugby club and he's had a few pints.

Mostly I suspect poking him every 10 mins to keep the bugger awake until bedtime.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ha ha dont poke him too hard
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Here you go Pinkeroo, I would have a look through this thread to have a look see at what the long term moderators are up to.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f3...feb-56225.html
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thanks J.C, but i can still come in here can't i? i have made lots of new friends and i have only got to this stage because of all of u helping me and i have a good laugh here
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Just found your last post Wrecky. I will do a half marathon in the morning and build up from there Probably not run 26.2 until London in April.
                  What are you doing with your knee? I have just iced mine and it is OK now!

Comment

I see you found the mods thread, good for you Pinky.

We've had modders on this thread before, so I can't see a problem, unless you get rip-roaring drunk.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

littlepinkcat;1264600 wrote: Thanks J.C, but i can still come in here can't i? i have made lots of new friends and i have only got to this stage because of all of u helping me and i have a good laugh here
                      Course you can still come here pinky, we like having you around :l I do think you're playing with fire though....all the evidence is that moderating doesn't work and what you're talking about sounds more like binge drinking than moderating (apologies if I've misunderstood).

anon;1264602 wrote:
                      Just found your last post Wrecky. I will do a half marathon in the morning and build up from there Probably not run 26.2 until London in April.
                      What are you doing with your knee? I have just iced mine and it is OK now!
                      I've not tried anything for my knee so far, apart from rest, whizzy. Glucosamine has been suggested to me as a dietary supplement and I might give that a try next week. Ice isn't an option as I've not got a freezer or even an ice box. :upset: Glad that it's working for you though! You wouldn't want to run 13 miles on a sore knee.

Comment

Feck Feck Feck just heard that one of my best friends is in intensive care. he told.me he had a chest infection. its more serious than that
                        i feel sick
                        when i get home i am going to knock myself out
                        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Still feel sick

gonna knock myself out with sleeping pill and take my ipod to bed. he is.one of my best friends. answer not a well person. it sucks
                          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Nighters from me Army:l
                            Pingu hon-I am so sorry your friend is unwell. I hope you can get some rest tonight.
                            Talk to you all in the morning. x

Comment

Well for sure you've all gonna sleep......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ooh dear do I be silly and start the new thread....Hmmmmm I think I'll leave it for stripey..

for some reason I can't get on the chat?? has anyonne else had problems?? I?ve got java so it should work....dunno

anyway if our furry cat doesn't start us off I will soon...
                              as I can't sleep....but he always has yummy breakfast treats..

Comment

I'm still about jan

For chat you need a recent version of both Java and Adobe Flash. I can get into chat ok.

How's your day been?

Comment

Working...
                                X