Ok so how bout we start a new game??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well .... i've never had any complaints about the thing that rhymes with it either Lou ......

Mmmmm the talents that we women have .........

Bet Lisa will be along soon to agree with us, Or even Macks LOL xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

See....we women rule, when it comes down to the good old fashioned ways...we will always win!!!! lol
      "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Paula, Lou i do agree lmao..
        I'm really, really crap at cooking Macks does all the cooking in this house, if i cook the kids asked who cooked and if its me they always pick the black bits off.....Thank god Mack does all the cooking other wise we would all die of stavation in this house....:H

:l ' s Lisa xx
        Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

LOL...Lisa i can totaly relate..when i lived with my ex the most i could rustle up would be beans on toast or microwave meals...he on the other hand was a fantastic cook, could make a chinese from scratch and made a mushroom rissotto to die for....certainly put me to shame when we had dinner guests...bless him tho as sometimes he actualy let me take the credit for the cooking!!! I guess that means were giving the blokes a point then...only one mind!!!!
          "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Lou.....I totally agree:H
            Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

Working...
            X