Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allen Carr's Book

Hi all,

I live in sydney australia.......Does anyone have a copy of Allen Carr's book they are happy to sell or loan. I have looked in the book shops and they only have the smoking one? I will order it from amazon but wanted to get my hands on it sooner rather than later.

Patience is not one of my virtues. :thanks:

Trish
    Allow yourself to become all that you dreamed you could be..... and more. :banana:

Allen Carr's Book

Dear Met,

I understand your need to start it now. I would still recommend buying it from Amazon because I don't know of a faster service. In the meantime, you might try to download parts of it from Amazon, but I believe you should stay calm and read it cover to cover with as little disruption as possible.

I started a chapter at a time, opened up my mind and digested each chapter, took a break and even a drink. Then just complete the book. Until you get the book, keep up the supplements and the CD's - especially the last 2 subliminal ones which have been so important to my moderation/abstinence.

This is a wonderful trip/voyage to recovery. Please stay with us and post and read the postings until you get the tools you need.

Good Luck,

Hilary
    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Allen Carr's Book

Thanks Hillary,

How long does it take through Amazon? I am ok to wait.....and I am not yet taking supplements. i am trying to moderate and to educate my mind on the psychological factors that can help you unpack it.

I appreciate your prompt reply though.

Love Trish
      Allow yourself to become all that you dreamed you could be..... and more. :banana:

Comment

Working...
      X