Been a while since I have Posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...But I read here a lot about peoples success, struggles and everything in between still.

I'm past 8 months sober and it's so crazy to think the year mark is not far away for me. Just last July I took the plunge to stay away from AL. Funny thing is, AL stayed away from me too :H. Best break up I have ever had!

IT IS WORTH IT!
    "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else."-- Judy Garland

Great stuff Turn around. You have turned your life around.

Keep it going friend.

G-bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hey Turn, that's great news!! Good for you, AND no need for restraining orders or chaining locks or phone numbers or moving house. Sounds like you and AL had a perfect parting and I hope it continues that way for you!!! Almost a year sober is fantastic and I've no doubt you WILL be letting us know of your success - I'm looking forward to hearing it.

Glad you aren't heart broken over the break up and I say good riddance, if I may!!!

Nicey
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

TA, I remember you. Thanks for letting us know the good news! It is just like a bad relationship, isn't it. So glad you're making it!

Comment

Hi,

8 months AF that is incredible news so a hugh congratulations coming
          your way :goodjob:

With luv Flossie xx
          Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.

Comment

Hey Turn! Good to see you! 4 months to one year, that is incredible! I am walking the same line...pave the way!!!
            Whatever you invest in the circle of LIFE is what comes back to you. Multiplied. What you give to people is what they eventually give back to you. Don't do the math. Just increase your LOVE.

BE HAPPY...BE CONNECTED...BE HEALTHY!
            :h

Comment

Big congrats, Turn!! You are an inspiration!
              :lTDN
              "One day at a time."

Comment

Turnip!!! :l

Congrats, girlie... you're a shining example for the rest of us!
                Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

It's great to see you here again! Fabulous job on 8 months!

Comment

sunshine_gg;1276831 wrote: Turnip!!! :l

Congrats, girlie... you're a shining example for the rest of us!
                    :H Prolly garlic turnip. :H
                    Turn, I am sooo pleased for you and I owe you an apology. The last time we chatted I was in a bad place and I never got back to you. You were a solid friend when I was in that dark place. Again, thank you and a resounding CONGRATULATIONS on your AF'ness! xo
                    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Camai Turn Around....my northern sista! I was just thinking about you the other day and I am SOOOOOOO happy to hear you are still rocking the Vida AF. I'm still with you....maybe a few days or weeks behind you. We'll have to come up with a great way to celebrate that ONE YEAR of living free of addiction! I'm REAL happy to be broken up, too!!!!!
                      Sober for the Revolution!
                      AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

Working...
                      X