Army Thread SUNDAY 11 March 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah now Mothers Day. Another load of shite. "carvery" thrown at you and feckin screaming kids everywhere. As someone said to me once: Kids are like farts .... you can barely stick yer own. :H:H

Comment

satz123;1278373 wrote: Ah now Mothers Day. Another load of shite. "carvery" thrown at you and feckin screaming kids everywhere. As someone said to me once: Kids are like farts .... you can barely stick yer own. :H:H
      :H:H

I love your outlook

Morning guys, poorly Starty here still in bed after 11 hours kipper :upset:

JC hope you are OK soon. Can you take painkillers?

Sun is shining here today and looks like its going to be a beaut! I shall watch it from indoors tho
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hiya starts,

Of out to see jim. laters and have a happy,sober,smily day :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

HATE Paddys Day
          HATE Easter
          HATE Mothers Day
          LOVE Christmas.
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Morning Army. Hope you feel better soon JC and Starty. Sunny and mild here. I'm not into Paddy's day either its just a booze up day and lately a lot of riots in places. Not long up so time for coffee.:cupajoe:

Comment

ya miserable shower of shites!! I cant wait for Paddys weekend,were planning a great day,painting ourselves green and all of that and mothers day will be spent in my mums ,going tomake a cake for that and might pop out to wicklow to see my dads grave.Im REALLY looking forward to it and cannot believe your bad attitudes!!!
              JC,hope your back gets better and Mario, you will receive NOWTH!!!Not even cold scrambled egg,burnt toast and sweet tea when you dont take sugar, for breakfast!

Comment

Balbriggan parade is wank Limers, a postman going by on his bike with balloons on lol.

I never liked Paddys Day even when I used to knacker drink in town.

Mothers day is a bit wank too since nobody fusses me lol so this year I shall be spending it with Starty, she might give me a party!
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

limers;1278383 wrote: ya miserable shower of shites!! I cant wait for Paddys weekend,were planning a great day,painting ourselves green and all of that and mothers day will be spent in my mums ,going tomake a cake for that and might pop out to wicklow to see my dads grave.Im REALLY looking forward to it and cannot believe your bad attitudes!!!
                  JC,hope your back gets better and Mario, you will receive NOWTH!!!Not even cold scrambled egg,burnt toast and sweet tea when you dont take sugar, for breakfast!
                  LOL. That's put us in our place Molls and Oners? . Everyone to their own I suppose. My kids are grown so I guess I miss doing simple fun things. Oners what's your excuse??

Comment

one2many;1278385 wrote: Balbriggan parade is wank Limers, a postman going by on his bike with balloons on lol.

I never liked Paddys Day even when I used to knacker drink in town.

Mothers day is a bit wank too since nobody fusses me lol so this year I shall be spending it with Starty, she might give me a party!
                    postman going by on his bike with balloons on lol.:H:H

that sounds about right!! And what a postman he is!!:H

Was just reading about Choice, after a year and a half,scary. Still her wedding and all ,it must have been VERY stressful,ive no doubt she will get back on top. Anyhow, Grace sings in the choir at 11 mass so I need to get the kids ready. See you later x

Comment

satz123;1278387 wrote: LOL. That's put us in our place Molls and Oners? . Everyone to their own I suppose. My kids are grown so I guess I miss doing simple fun things. Oners what's your excuse??
                      youjust get Damien to sort you out Satz! 26 mile run,thatll keep you busy!

Comment

Yes Oney, I will pamper you. I will go to the chipper for you if you like

Comment

ah,seemothers day is going to fannytastic after all Oney!

Comment

I like Easter
                            Loathe Christmas
                            Loathe Valentines day, Mothers day fathers day and any other feckin day where you have to buy feckin cards

Comment

limers;1278391 wrote: ah,seemothers day is going to fannytastic after all Oney!
                              And the monday will be fantastic for you too, cos you will be seeing me

Comment

right,you are all holding me up so I will log off now,see you later.

Comment

Working...
                                X