X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

army thread sat 17 march

Morning army
    have a fab day whatever you are doing
    and if anyone has any cures for this crazy 4am waking please let me know....thanks.....
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

army thread sat 17 march

If I had a cure, I'd be asleep!

Morning, pingu

Comment

army thread sat 17 march

Morning reccie . i even got some tablets from the Dr but they don't work. sad thing was i was crashed out last night at 1030 and so tired i didn't realise my 11yr old had fallen asleep next to me until his dad came up and threw him out
      have to work later 830 until 2
      Oh well the birds are singing outside...
      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

army thread sat 17 march

Morning Pingu and Reccie. Awake again at 5am so coffee now. This has been the pattern for the past few days and by 8am i'm sleepy so end up falling asleep for another 2,3 hrs. Fed the cats and they have gone out for their morning wander. Is it today ur off to ur mum's Reccie? Wish you both a nice saturday and all to come.:cupajoe:

Comment

army thread sat 17 march

Morning Pingu Reccie and Foxy
          I have been waking at 4 all week too. Today I managed to stay asleep until 6 so I hope that cycle has been broken. Its so exhausting
          Well today I am Mega Excited as I have one sleep to go until I am off on my travels to the Emerald Isle. Cannot WAIT. Oney is organising a welcoming committee and a small brass band at the airport
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

army thread sat 17 march

Good morning Pingu, Reccie, Foxy & Starty

We had cool weather overnight, which meant I slept like a log - it was lovely to snuggle under a duvet for a change.
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

army thread sat 17 march

Been awake all night.

Number 2 daughter phoned me from overseas to tell me (in floods of tears) that the love her life has finished with her.

She arrives back here via Amsterdam at 10. All week I have had a feeling something was wrong but not this.

Comment

army thread sat 17 march

Morning Tiggs and Mrs A

Mrs A I am so sorry. You must be worried sick. Where is she coming from?

Comment

army thread sat 17 march

Hi tips,Pingu ,reccie,Foxy and Starty .Sorry to start on a downer but at least I could be present for my darling girl. Also not hungover when dealing with an emotional crisis.

Comment

army thread sat 17 march

startingover;1281703 wrote: Morning Tiggs and Mrs A

Mrs A I am so sorry. You must be worried sick. Where is she coming from?
                    Sweeden

Comment

army thread sat 17 march

Yes as hard as it is, its so much better to deal with things sober. And your girl will need a strong mum right now

Comment

army thread sat 17 march

Hi Starty Anon and Tipps. Oh so sorry to for your daughter breakups are awfull she will need you for a while. Starty i'll try meet up wit you all on monday i'm not feeling well still got chesty cough and sore throat and sinus flaring up. I wish you a lovely short stay in Dublin's fair city if i can't make it may be another time. Got an appointment on tuesday at addiction centre so that day is out. Well i best get ready to pick up a prescription from the chemist. I'll go early and then rest up later to try and get rid of this dose i have. Breakfast then shower. Catch you all later.

Comment

army thread sat 17 march

Thanks Starty. I feel so sad as we loved her boyfriend too. I could not hear her properly as she was sobbing so much and she out at midnight walking the streets as she was speaking.

Anyway at least she had enough money to get home here for a few days

Comment

army thread sat 17 march

Foxy it will be lovely to see you but dont worry I am hoping to come over again later on in the year/

Mrs A, that must have been so distressing for you. I am so glad she is coming home. Maybe they will be able to work it out. Or is someone else involved?

Comment

army thread sat 17 march

Hope you get that cough sorted Foxy and get to meet up with the others.

I do not think anyone else is involved. But we never know what goes on in any relationship even our own sometimes??

Comment

Working...
                              X