Bad time detoxining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad time detoxining

Shit..I thought I was was doing good.. wow but just now just got shakes, dizyness..
    feel like shit..!
    am drinkinking loads of water, food is slowlly getting better..but this just hit me big time...
    don't remember this before....really feel bad....

wow this is not good..anybody else had this before??
    :l:l

must add this is more than a week I stoped... and I have all a sudden got so depressive, tearful...crazy..

Bad time detoxining

Been there done that, hasn't every alcoholic? having to face those inital feelings of illness in the body, mind and spirit is why I kept drinking, its really that simple.

Hang in there, its just a bit of rough terrain at the start, it will start to ease up big time if you stick with it
    "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it"

Comment

Bad time detoxining

Thx my Zenstar.... am feeling like shite..

felt so good for the last past day..happy, but not 100 % but not this... don't remember this the first time.... really feel like shit....

was gonna go to the shop and get food, but can't...gotta do this and I want to....
      got all the meetings this week to sort this all out....

shit I was doing so good and now..bang....

Comment

Bad time detoxining

oh sweetie..I fel so bad for you
        Hugs from the other jan
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Bad time detoxining

Hi Jan, sorry you're not feeling better by now. Usually by day 4 the withdrawl eases up,but you mentioned you hadn't been eating properly. Maybe plan on eating healthy, take some vitamins and supplements and keep hydrated. I think you'll feel better soon.
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Bad time detoxining

I know I'm a bit late but boy oh boy do I remember detoxing. Not nice at all. Should be over this time tomorrow Janners.:l

Had a bit of a google and this is one of the calming techniques one of the therapists uses at work. Give it a whirl.

Anxiety Exercise: The Calming?Point - Self Help Anxiety Blog - Anxiety Slayer: self help anxiety relief tools
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
            X