X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Number of Drinks I've Had This Week

No. of Drinks I've Had This Week: None

No. of Drinks I Had Weekly before MWO: 25-35+

Money spent personally since joining MWO (2 months): $20.00 approx.

Money spent weekly before joining MWO: $51.00 approx.

Pounds Lost: ?? Not much yet, lol

(saw this thread in some oldddddd forums on here, thought I'd start it again...Add questions/statements as you like)

"I like people too much or not at all."
    Sylvia Plath

Way to go!!! Be proud of yourself. Bet you feel sooooo much better in yourself too
    AL free since 24 October 2011

Comment

WTG Library Girl.
      I averaged $18 a day on my habit, now at 110 days so money saved $1980.
      Lost 15 pounds, run better, feel better, live better!
      2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

allswell: thats a lot of money to save
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I remember that OLD thread, I used to post in it weekly. My question always was: "WHERE exactly is all the money I saved?" LOL I guess I spend it on other things I normally wouldn't have bought (like stuff to pamper myself with!)
          I was just thinking last night and wondering: How in the hell did I have TIME to drink a 12 pack every night? I must have been skipping some VERY essential stuff...like washing my face and brushing my teeth! Oh the joys of passing out drunk every night eh? NOT!

Here's an estimate of my drinks not drank and money not spent:

122 days x $15/day = $1,830 (Again...where is it? LOL)
          122 x 12drinks/day = 1,464 cans! Yikes

And I never turned in my cans for money (although I did recycle them). I didn't want the people to see nothing but bags full of Bud Light cans...don't want to look like an alkie, you know.
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

K9Lover;1304901 wrote: And I never turned in my cans for money (although I did recycle them). I didn't want the people to see nothing but bags full of Bud Light cans...don't want to look like an alkie, you know.
            :H:H

Okay - I'm with k9 - where is the cash?

I think I probably spent an average of $15 - $18/day on wine so I should have saved myself about $1,150 so far this year - I'm not seeing it. LOL! And pounds lost are not there yet either....of course my "ice cream habit" could be interfering there...

Let me get to 6 months and then we'll talk....!! However, I am clear eyed and have loads more energy and have a pep in my step again. So, that alone has been worth the journey so far. :h

Comment

Yeah, Show Me the Money!!! LOL Where did it go, and how can I get it back?!:H

Not losing weight either, and have been toying with the idea of going on a diet. Ugh, I d!read trying and failing...Again! Oh well, I'll take the soberness over the drunkenness any day.

"I like people too much or not at all."
              Sylvia Plath

Comment

144 days x $15/day = $2,160
                12 drinks per day x 144 days = 20,736 ounces of beer my liver did not have to process

Sober/happy/not hungover/no regrets/self-esteem = PRICELESS
                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
                X