Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 day shred

Jillian Michaels Becomes a Mother of Two - Yahoo! TV

My suspicions were correct, I guess when Jillian kept saying she wanted to "bite that ass" of one of her workout partners, I should have known, then again, I'm a bit slow. LOL

Funny, look what her son is named...Joaquin! LOL
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

30 day shred

I just saw this thread - and as I tried the 30-day shred once for a week I had to read it.

K9 :H:H You are too funny! Joaquin! Jillian!

Anyway, I need to get back to this DVD but I think I'll aim for June 1st so I'll have a good month in nice 10-day chunks to get through it. I have been doing some form of exercise each day however. Today I went to the gym at 6:30 and did an hour on the eliptical.

Comment

30 day shred

I think shredding from bed depends on who your sharing the bed with

I once lost 6 kilos over a very passionate long weekend))

K9Lover;1317348 wrote: When you girls figure out how to Shred from Bed, PLEASE let me know! LOL

So Daya, did you get "Ripped in 30" also? I am anxious to start that one since I've never even opened the DVD case, it will be all new to me. I have done Shred before but never made it to Level 3. I am sore today! Wait until you get to Level 3 where she has you doing jumping jacks WITH weights and a move called Superman. You're in for a treat! :H

I'm strangely attracted to Jillian, is that weird? LOL Although my heart still belongs to Joaquin Pheonix and his craziness.

Comment

30 day shred

Daya -

I don't get THAT kind of "exercise" anymore...darn it! But I do remember those days, fondly! hehe

I have to resort to a bossy woman barking orders at me (Jillian) and doing jumping jacks with weights....the "old" way was much more fun!!! :ey:

Hey, if you want to get a giggle in...go over to the "What We're Reading" thread and click on the "Fifty Shades of Grey" post. hehehe
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
          X