Army Thread Wednesday 27th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW. Where's that little fecker Topper gone ?
    OH TOPPER .... Where are you??

Comment

Night molly. Off out to get some exercise in a minute.

Comment

mollyka;1342007 wrote: How very dare you MrsSatz --- I luuuuurrrrvvve football - well sort of like it a little bit --- well I like penalties well at least I didn't fall asleep in the middle like some o de men --- right Reccie:H

How's you Satz? Is the body beautiful back in shape after the holliers?
        'fraid not Molls. Still a work in progress. Like that church in Bacelona. Ye know the one. Been in construction since Adam was a boy. Never be finished.

Comment

mollyka;1342006 wrote: LOVELY to see you here Wildflower! I love your posts around the boards - and your determination - it rings out!! Lurk less and post more often - we love new blood round here ---- oh and Reccie and Tipps and Tabs may have an issue with bein called women --- ah sure - we love them anyhows:H
          Ooops... My sincerest apologies to the Misters here! AH me should have known. Forgive me's please I hope. :upset:

KK, I will try to post more. Try 2 keep them short! Oney & Stirly be proud. One cup coffee, eating healthy 2day. garlic, grn onions, spices, fresh herbs, chk broth, real lemon juice & grind, chicken sauteed in EVOO. pin wheel noodles, sprinkled with just a touch parm ch. Ooops me did it again. Wrong thread. I want chocolate now. :upset: Have 2 run

Comment

Bit late for me midnight lurkathon.

Big :hallo: to Wildflower. Been watching your posts, really enjoying them.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
            X