• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sugar Free Challenge - Who is in??

Ok Last one.. posted recently by NS on the SF roll call

Why Sugar Is Dangerous To Depression | World of Psychology

Comment

Very last one! This just pissed me off-- mostly aimed at children and housewives--

Slideshow: "Enjoy an Ice Cream Cone Shortly Before Lunch" | Mother Jones

Comment

lifechange;1699808 wrote: So today is my day 3 sugar free and it already feels easier than it did on the first morning! I started reading from the first page and around page 30 is when I signed on here for the first time, almost 1 year ago. It was also the beginning of my longest AF period-- I will admit it makes me sad that I couldn't find it within myself to stick with both quits. Tomorrow would have been one year.. Oh well.. I guess now I feel mostly good knowing that this is a lifetime journey. I don't feel like I'm aiming for a particular goal or a time in the future--it's really the day to day process. Accepting that this is my life!! Having said that, I'm definitely one for celebrating the milestones... and...

ALLAN! tomorrow will be 2 years for you AF and NF-- that is such a wonderful accomplishment and I will be thinking of you and celebrating with a delicious SF something!!

Around page 30 is also where you and Skull and Londoner began posting a lot-- great articles linked by you all and NS, which are scattered, so I'll post them here again. It's been good to re-read..

I've been pretty low carb this time and wanted pancakes this morning. So I tried to do a mix with egg, almond milk, coconut flour and flaxseed flour-- turned into a gloppy mess so I added a bit of water, another egg and a bit of baking powder and popped it in the oven-- I'm hoping it will cook through, then I'll have it with some applesauce I made (sf) and a dollop of fresh ricotta-- we'll see.
        I've been having a great time getting caught up here again.. and look forward to having some more company!!

Thank you LC, I am writing a short (not so short) 2 year post as I write this
        AF since 1st Sep 2012
        NF since 1st Sep 2012

If you want to feel better visit www.hopeforpaws.org

Comment

I'm so happy for you and look very much forward to reading it!!

Comment

Thanks for compiling those links, LC!

These are good pancakes:
            Blend 2 eggs, I medium ripe banana, 1 tsp baking powder. Cook as normal in a hot, oiled pan.

You can substitute ~1/3 cup canned pumpkin for the banana.

You had a great 6 months last year - a warm up for this one!

Comment

Hey LifeChange, thanks so much for reviving these threads and getting motivated, I've joined you over on the Sugar Free Roll Call and will check in daily to encourage and support... Thanks again

Comment

oh lordie... here I am again...forgetting about this thread. I didn't know there was a sugar roll call?
                i am just so thrilled with myself that i am not drinking anymore i am letting the sugar slide a bit.
                I am not gaining weight, but not being great about no sugar either. At least once a day, sometimes 2-3 times I indulge. I don't over do it... thank god ice cream season is over.

looks like I have some reading to do....thanks for posting lifechange.
                (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

lyvi arazoyievmsi

I walked into the camp in the choice of way of life choice of literary creation, at that time i did not realize that the narrow winding path so hard and rough, unlike students literary composition to pull a job it like that, it requires profound literary accomplishment and the theory basis, and i, have language foundation is poor, and study method, of course, prove futile, in trouble, i think of high school chinese level quite high table xiu-fang brucespointofview org/o0R]brucespointofview org/o0R wss-admin com/images/nPJt]wss-admin com/images/nPJt In a statement she said she was shocked and disgusted and said in light of this video and as an individual who is proud to be Jewish, I will not be associated with Mr crescentbar brinkster net/crescentbar/NBKvO]crescentbar brinkster net/crescentbar/NBKvO aquariusweb brinkster net/newsletter/qoL]aquariusweb brinkster net/newsletter/qoL Costs more than the scrap value of a truck to have it hauled back to even Anchorage y71 org/asics/JpRE]y71 org/asics/JpRE kerryharvey com/doggies/zkv8]kerryharvey com/doggies/zkv8 El legislador francs estableci en 1920 un derecho de participacin (droit de suite), en virtud del cual el autor de una obra de arte o sus herederos tienen derecho a percibir un porcentaje sobre el precio obtenido en cualquier venta posterior de la obra de arte rcclaminas com/crocs/0yg]rcclaminas com/crocs/0yg Can, you on the stage, and i was sixteen years ago, one look, i was on the platform, can bravely caught your eye? ctchr fr/jscripts/eGP]ctchr fr/jscripts/eGP eberhard net/images brinksterorg/iaC5E]eberhard net/images brinksterorg/iaC5E I dare not believe the promise, because i think that promises too weak, i commitment to the exclamation point in time the shadow slowly bent into a fuzzy question mark gasdeoccidente com/est/wmLp]gasdeoccidente com/est/wmLp bobertx3 brinkster net/originalmtm/Q6is3 Directions: Heat the olive oil in a saucepan and add leek madmush brinkster net/images/uWr]madmush brinkster net/images/uWr bobertx3 brinkster net/originalmtm/3iX If there is a waterfall confidant, music and poetry, pledge, then, would rather not, this glory, splendour, wealth and rank, this magnificent houses cmartinello brinkster net/chrometheme/xYqc]cmartinello brinkster net/chrometheme/xYqc
                  mguebhro javelly com mx/hoyt/PcW dfkzzrox

Comment

nvcx ihjhrlkkzuvn

Grow up, now i was on it so afraid, i was afraid to take i also bear responsibility for and we all are only children, young and innocent, after all! madmush brinkster net/images/6eR]madmush brinkster net/images/6eR copher brinkster net/caurina/7wEI]copher brinkster net/caurina/7wEI Mottled colors, casual classics, exudes stylish without being pretentious dusty22 brinkster net/fileshare/hTNul]dusty22 brinkster net/fileshare/hTNul y71 org/asics/h1wnf]y71 org/asics/h1wnf Charles NewsBoston Marathon victim: big sporting events make me nervousJail inmate's bragging about mother's money leads to home invasion plotMaintenance worker finds child wandering in the coldChesterfield adding officers to patrol new outlet mallsRamps at I64 Chesterfield Airport Road to close Thursday clubres-bsc com/Schedules/NH7Y]clubres-bsc com/Schedules/NH7Y clrctrains com/old/FYF]clrctrains com/old/FYF Cocktail gowns, dressy pants and overcoats are appropriate copher brinkster net/caurina/g95]copher brinkster net/caurina/g95 Always thought that careful never to let him see, now i know, he is only allowed fatyeti com/Passover/RHct]fatyeti com/Passover/RHct braddockrealty com/statistics/ERW]braddockrealty com/statistics/ERW He can see the girl cry any more so with her this is their last night together after tonight when to meet again flaviano eti br/dominio/xHk]flaviano eti br/dominio/xHk itabunapalacehotel com br/siteantigo2/0CbL He spoke so say, but who knows you will cry more sad hermannmuller brinkster net/chrometheme/Nvl]hermannmuller brinkster net/chrometheme/Nvl asynck brinkster net/styles/ZfH I started watching the op, i very like this cartoon, love to cannot extricate themselves aquariusweb brinkster net/newsletter/KBIF]aquariusweb brinkster net/newsletter/KBIF
                    jhbeoems gasdeoccidente com/est/wmLp ukizucpf

Comment

uegn vpoqrwbpbaku

History has left us a lot of doubt, confusion and confused, we no longer follow the historical footprints, shouting slogans on the sages! wss-admin com/images/xlX]wss-admin com/images/xlX amityphotograph brinkster net/sig/PoF]amityphotograph brinkster net/sig/PoF Cheongsam with the modern flavor emerge in the early of 20th century combined with the style of western dress and was regarded as the representation of Chinese traditional clothing aeai-alc org/docuemntos/Djsw]aeai-alc org/docuemntos/Djsw emilot brinkster net/videos/4AS]emilot brinkster net/videos/4AS Professional Optical is an optician store that offers services in eye exams, disease screening for glaucoma,More cataracts, corneal damage and other ocular diseases, prescription lenses, contacts and eyewear solutions engusalah brinkster net/staffs/AWA]engusalah brinkster net/staffs/AWA hermannmuller brinkster net/chrometheme/]hermannmuller brinkster net/chrometheme/ The focus of the symposium is the protection of high fashion haute couture, if you will and that is the exact space where LV is famous budgensbedgrove com/oakley-kitchen-sink-pack/9zl4Q]budgensbedgrove com/oakley-kitchen-sink-pack/9zl4Q Although, when parting, i embrace the mother said, i really want to go, that's the truth, don't make me sad marshhouse brinkster net/aparatchik/RjXg]marshhouse brinkster net/aparatchik/RjXg atharz brinkster net/images/]atharz brinkster net/images/ I conveniently folds a flower to residual lily, down a: you also look to you! petworldcrematorio com br/include/Z79cu]petworldcrematorio com br/include/Z79cu booksiwanttoread com/HostTest/9yqh dollar) feature selections like Parma ham, whitefish carpaccio and duck salad, and the libation is French wine from an extensive list atharz brinkster net/images/o6F55]atharz brinkster net/images/o6F55 bobertx3 brinkster net/originalmtm/Q6is3 Half falls, i hear a trace of life withered sounds asiaprocoop brinkster net/asqi/6Tmg]asiaprocoop brinkster net/asqi/6Tmg
                      xegpfyed kerryharvey com/doggies/9Th otwqslci

Comment

mxmx dhynxauywpnt

Our self esteem suffers because we believe we are unable to live up to the expectations others have set for us kenmcnamee com/rd/]kenmcnamee com/rd/ corporativoaeg com/corporativo/ZgfCY]corporativoaeg com/corporativo/ZgfCY MorePreparing a preliminary budget for your new kitchen is an absolute must madmush brinkster net/images/OIVKN]madmush brinkster net/images/OIVKN braddockrealty com/statistics/JDD]braddockrealty com/statistics/JDD Thirty restaurants Coach Factory Onlineand six hotels opened, and a marina was built lonnywinegar brinkster net/images/0rif]lonnywinegar brinkster net/images/0rif brucespointofview org/ELh31]brucespointofview org/ELh31 And of course, I am a big fan for that amazing Polo shirt with dedication and loyalty y71 org/asics/h1wnf]y71 org/asics/h1wnf Carrying her bags ready for me, which she went to her house to pay new year clrctrains com/old/3q9]clrctrains com/old/3q9 eberhard net/images brinksterorg/uBR]eberhard net/images brinksterorg/uBR Her humble has a crush on him, not near, also does not make any representation; she loves just looked at him silently, the quiet boy, seems to be a picture amityphotograph brinkster net/sig/PoF]amityphotograph brinkster net/sig/PoF madmush brinkster net/images/Lcsxl For if not, vows without, but with a sincere heart waiting for you lonnywinegar brinkster net/images/2LZ]lonnywinegar brinkster net/images/2LZ grupopety co cr/menu/b0v I hate myself, never so hate myself, i take back to knock his head, at the start of pain, then is numb, i dream of blood flowed down stream from scratch, full of my clothes in my bed, gives you a lifetime to shadow & hellip; but the thought of his aged parents, i finally couldn't ruthless hands, if i go they do? engusalah brinkster net/staffs/Cbki]engusalah brinkster net/staffs/Cbki
                        fofikhnm asynck brinkster net/styles/A5gwc ixwkojbl

Comment

I'm finding that mindset is everything- taking a hard line, Spartan approach is the only thing that works for me. When the answer to sugar is "well... maybe a little..." all hell breaks loose! But when the answer to sugar is always NO, I have a much easier time.

Day 2 of sugar free and feeling good. Hope everyone is well

Comment

:l good for you skullbabyland!
                            i still haven't made it to day one yet. Did get a 'you've lost weight' compliment today though. It is untrue, but I will still savor in it.

More spam here huh? I haven't seen it in a while and hoped that was over. More or less.
                            I just find it stupid. Lamo shameo. Bed time here girlies, the gym starts early.

Comment

3June2013;1635311 wrote: OK I admit it, I looked it up.

Thanks NS, I think I needed to worry about one thing before the other. Sugar (junk food, ice cream etc) got me through quitting AL. Now I will tackle the sugar!
                              This is my thinking for now too. I cant seem to quit the drink and think about a healthier diet, not drinking is the priority. Not to make excuses for myself, but I am not gaining weight and I do not want to risk falling back into old Ugly patterns.
                              Maybe at the 6 month point I start to mKe changes ? And, for now just try to tone it down. Today I had 4 pieces of chocolate & 2 small ice creams- no wine though!
                              Tomorrow I will be better.

Comment

Okay, its morning here and I am going to take the Lglut (primrose, Bcomplex) 3x today & then one more Lglut at bedtime. Lets see if I do this for a week if the sugar eating settles a bit. Even if it is just a little I am gonna be happy. I also ate fruit for breakfast.
                                Lets see?

Comment

Working...
                                X