Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks NS.

Have a beaut week my friend.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Almost 100 days free? Good on, Mr. G.

One "old" drunk to another. "-)

Like you, I am not looking back. Waste of time, IMHO

Let's keep our faces to the sun. Hugs.

Love,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Cinders View Post
        Almost 100 days free? Good on, Mr. G.

One "old" drunk to another. "-)

Like you, I am not looking back. Waste of time, IMHO

Let's keep our faces to the sun. Hugs.

Love,
        Cindi
        Yep indeed Cindi. That's the attitude! It is a waste of precious time. A lot of bother and hassle for a very short time of numbness. I love a couple of drinks, but the reality for me, is that always leads to drinking till i'm ready to pass out. And the trouble with that approach to life, is that there is a lot of time spent hungover, feeling and looking crap, and performing way below my standards as a friend, son, brother, uncle, musician, and human being. I rip myself off first and foremost by not being present and letting/watching drunkenly the years drift by and away. Watching a few video's on end stage alcoholism helps me see where i could easily and quickly go. Good to see you my friend.

Day 91. 4 seasons in 1 day here. Keeping my face to the sun.

Take it easy y'all. G

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Gman- You are doing awesome man..I've NEVER done 90 before (since way before I was legal to drink), so I've obviously I've never done 100 since I can remember...but we are going to make it man..so many great things to do and see without drinking...drinking just screws all that up...hang in there bro..your music is your future, let's keep this kickin'
          “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness”- Desmond Tutu

STL

Comment

Way to go, G. 90 is the new black. 100 and onward.

xo
            Pav

Comment

Thanks STL and Pavi.

Great work STL on your longest AF streak. I am very happy for you bro. Onward we go!

The countdown continues.

Comment

Day 92.

Take it easy out there y'all.

Comment

Bloody rockin' it, G.

Brilliant stuff.

Comment

Thanks Frog! Nice to see ya.

Day 93. Life is pretty good you know.

Take it easy out there. G

Comment

Good on 93 G only 7 left
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hiya Pauly.

Yep, no pressure. lol. Hope you're good there.

Finished some new music last night which i'm pleased about. Off to see Jim soon and a jog along the beach to clear my head.

L8tr, Yo!

Comment

Alls good here,some thoughts here and there but if i squash 'em like a cockroach real quick instead of letting them infest my mind,i'm cool
                          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Well done Mr. G.
                            You'll catch up to Aspy at this rate!

Comment

Getting closer and closer! Very cool!
                              “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Hello my Beloved Mr. G! :heartbeat:
                                You are doing awesome...I am so proud of you!
                                Now get out there and do your best friend!
                                Love,
                                K9
                                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
                                X