The house that G built.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The house that G built.

Siren136;1497709 wrote: Hey GHE - I already offered a veggie patch - let's collaborate! NoSugar and I will be wanting lots of fresh ingredients for the gourmet real food meals we'll be serving up.
    Sorry Siren - I lost track of what was already on the plans. I'm happy to be assistant gardener. :flower:
    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

The house that G built.

Have fun on your gig Mr. G...music always keeps me out of trouble. Lovin the way this thread is so positive!!

Comment

The house that G built.

Hi y'all,

Thanks Bird. Just back. It was a cool gig. An opening of a new bar. Got fed and got paid....oh yeah, played some grooving riffs too!

Day 8 done and dusted. Time for some icecream.

Have a beaut sunday everyone.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

The house that G built.

Hey G,

Your threads are always positive and the Day Oner was instrumental in my road to recovery and the friends I found there - thank you

Not really up for the house building (lazy girl!) but perhaps I can drop by as a guest now and then when you guys have it all done and dusted.

All good on the Freefly front :l
          You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

The house that G built.

FreeFly;1498262 wrote: Hey G,

Your threads are always positive and the Day Oner was instrumental in my road to recovery and the friends I found there - thank you

Not really up for the house building (lazy girl!) but perhaps I can drop by as a guest now and then when you guys have it all done and dusted.

All good on the Freefly front :l
            Hiya FF. Good to see you as always.

Lazy eh? I'm not so sure about that. You are busy laying your own foundations and building upon them non?

It is a beautiful fresh, crisp, sunny autumnal morning here. Off to see Jim soon, then a run and a swim in the bay. Noice.

Have a pearler of a day/evening everyone. Racking up these AF days like a string of pearls as Nurdl says.

Day 9. Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

The house that G built.

:b&d: Just poppin' in to check on you G-man.

Good to see you.

Hope you are having / had (I'm hopeless with time zones) a good weekend.

:h

DG
              Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
              Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

The house that G built.

Doggygirl;1498375 wrote: :b&d: Just poppin' in to check on you G-man.

Good to see you.

Hope you are having / had (I'm hopeless with time zones) a good weekend.

:h

DG
                Hi DG.

Keep cracking that whip baby! You know I like it. :H

Had a work weekend, and a great gig sunday night to top it off. :h

All good here on a crisp Tuesday morning. 20c and sunny forecast today, but it really doesn't matter what the weather. I am sober and happy.

Have a safe, sober and magical week everyone.

Day 10. Yo!

Comment

The house that G built.

The best of the best of good mornings to everybody, especially to my friends over there lurking in the cheap seats, my fave place of all.

A cool fresh Wednesday morning here, and it's off to work I go. A loooong weekend coming up though, where there will be no AL, but lot's of living life instead. Very nice.

Have a beaut day/evening y'all.

Day 11. Yo fruity. Where's my freakin bagel?!

Comment

The house that G built.

MMM spinach and brussels...and green beans with ketchup hahaha...Mr. G, tried to go swimming in the lake the other day but still too cold..will try again soon..

Comment

The house that G built.

bird;1499326 wrote: MMM spinach and brussels...and green beans with ketchup hahaha...Mr. G, tried to go swimming in the lake the other day but still too cold..will try again soon..
                      I'm still throwing myself into the sea Bird! It's starting to get a bit cold for longer swims without a wetsuit, as my wrists freeze up and can take an hour and a half to thaw out so's I can play me geetar! But it's great diving in. You soon know you're alive.

How deep and wide is the lake? Fresh water?

Day 11 was pretty good. My management don't have the level of passion and commitment I do for my job, and this can frustrate me i'm finding. It can be a little trigger, so I mustn't expect too much from others even if it IS their job to have a certain level of commitment and action.

Hope all's well out there. :welcome:

Comment

The house that G built.

Jumping in with a kiss to old friends G and Freefly. :kissyface:
                        "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

The house that G built.

Juja;1499526 wrote: Jumping in with a kiss to old friends G and Freefly. :kissyface:
                          Nice to see you Juja!

Kisses right back at ya. I'm fading fast, so off to hit the hay.

Ooroo.

Comment

The house that G built.

A very good morning and evening to everybody, from what is forecast to be a fine sunny day, 18c in Melbourne town.

I know many of you are chomping at the bit to find out what i'm having for breakfast, but i'll leave that for my Twitter feed, where I update all the goings on half hourly.

Day 12. Racking 'em up like a string of pearls Jersey style.

Yo fruity! :h

Comment

The house that G built.

Way to go Mr G :goodjob:

Comment

The house that G built.

sweetpea29;1499736 wrote: Way to go Mr G :goodjob:
                                Hey Sweetpea!

Thanks. Hope you're having a grand week.

Comment

Working...
                                X